Pentagon Report Reveals US "Created" ISIS As A "Tool"

He said it was 150 billion of them

Find those

Obviously the dude can't read anything more involved than mb chatter, that number isn't a coincidence

It's a lack of comprehension and thought.

Probably, based on the phrasing and language of its other posts, misinformation he got and swallowed without thought or question from one of the right wing pipers

Reactions: 1 person
Ifly2 said:
Yeah, that's it

Everything from Kissinger to Gates to The Heritage Foundation's Guide to the Constitution to McCollough to Napalitano to the bible to Tolstoy, and a little of everything in between.

And Petey thinks I'm a "liberal"...

That's what's funny

No room for thought or nuance, only "thinks just like me" or is a "libtard", etc.

Then claims independent thought.

Petey, you are a clone of your pipers, and your arguments make almost, but not quite as much sense as if someone decided to just disagree with every thing every one named Peter ever said.

You still have offered no citable source for your ridiculous claims, and nothing to any discussion beyond mind-numbingly ignorant memes, LOL, deflection, dismissal, and name-calling.

Nada

If it quacks like a duck....

lol

Once again, the only evidence Petey offers is that of his own Lack of comprehension or thought, Much less any sort of critical thinking.

Certainly not a single question asked of the pipers

"That's ok, we told you what to feel...."

Ifly2 said:
Once again, the only evidence Petey offers is that of his own Lack of comprehension or thought, Much less any sort of critical thinking.

Certainly not a single question asked of the pipers

"That's ok, we told you what to feel...."

This is pointed squarely at you my lack of self awareness little friend.

54245314.jpg

Welcome to Opposite Day in Petey-Land

Kid One used to play that game at about four or five

Perhaps someday Petey will grow up and learn to think for himself, and will then be able to take advantage of the plethora of opportunities that exist in this economy and job market, like she did.

Reactions: 2 people
delldude said:
Some claim Bush was responsible.....maybe/maybe not.

oBama fertilized it........
Let me correct that for you. He is responsible. No US invasion of Iraq, no ISIS. Case closed.