PHONEY Republican Benghazi Committee ... ' OUTED ' by their own lead council ! !

Benghazi schmemgazi....that's old news.  We've moved on to emails.  That's the only problem wtih Hillary winning.  You remember when Bill was in office...how an "investigation" into a real estate deal morphed into investigations on travel, cocaine, troopers,and blowjobs that lasted thru two terms?  If Hillary is elected - expect the emails to morph into anything and everything.  

Uh fellas, this is rather old news if you know what's been going on in the investigation.

Massive swooning in progress.......

Tells me Dems are highly worried about something. SOP from the left side.

A spokesman for the committee, Matt Wolking, added that the letter and the excerpted statements from the general were more examples of the Democrats’ partisan attempts to curb the real progress the probe is making.
“No matter how many dishonest letters Democrats waste time writing, Republicans will continue conducting a thorough, fact-centered investigation that includes all relevant witnesses, regardless of rank,” Wolking said.
He also argued that the committee has made progress, despite the minority party’s efforts.
“Democrats have peddled the same politically motivated, predetermined conclusions from the very beginning, so it’s no surprise they’re still clinging to their false claim everything has been ‘asked and answered,’ even after the Pentagon admitted the map it previously provided to the committee showing the forces available on the night of the attacks was incomplete,” Wolking said. “Democrats’ false attacks on legitimate congressional oversight are proof they’re nervous about the new information committee investigators have uncovered.”

Oh looky this:

Published May 12, 2016

His squadron got the alert: a “real world mission was going down.”  
The team – at Aviano Air Base in northeastern Italy – raced to the field and was briefed, as planes were armed and prepared to launch. Hundreds of miles away, fellow Americans were under attack in Benghazi.
"There were people everywhere,” said the witness, who was on the ground that night but wished to remain anonymous. “That flight line was full of people, and we were all ready to go” to Benghazi. 
Only they were waiting for the order. It never came.
“The whole night we were told that we are waiting on a call,” he told Fox News.

Namely, he said, that a team was ready to go that night to help protect Americans under fire in Benghazi – an account that runs counter to multiple official reports, including from a House committee, a timeline provided by the military and the controversial State Department Accountability Review Board investigation, which concluded the interagency response to Benghazi was “timely and appropriate.”
The source said: "I definitely believe that our aircraft could have taken off and gotten there in a timely manner, maybe three hours at the most, in order to at least stop that second mortar attack … and basically save lives that day
Multiple sources say there were multiple locations available the night of the attack.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/12/could-have-been-there-squadron-member-speaks-out-on-stalled-benghazi-response.html

Based on this email found in Dec 2015:  

From Judicial Watch's Hillary investigation which was forwarded to Gowdy for further investigation:

“They are spinning up as we speak.” U.S. Department of Defense Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 7:19 PM
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released a new Benghazi email from then-Department of Defense Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash to State Department leadership immediately offering “forces that could move to Benghazi” during the terrorist attack on the U.S. Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012. In an email sent to top Department of State officials, at 7:19 p.m. ET, only hours after the attack had begun, Bash says, “we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.” The Obama administration redacted the details of the military forces available, oddly citing a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) exemption that allows the withholding of “deliberative process” information.
Bash’s email seems to directly contradict testimony given by then-Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta before the Senate Armed Services Committee in February 2013. Defending the Obama administration’s lack of military response to the nearly six-hour-long attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Panetta claimed that “time, distance, the lack of an adequate warning, events that moved very quickly on the ground prevented a more immediate response.”

My my.....no wonder the Dems shot of another letter prior to new revelations in the in investigation.

Kev3188 said:
I think you just did...

Looks to me like they are doing a good job.

Gowdy has limitations regarding intergovernment stonewalling which has been pretty rampant.

Judicial watch gets better results through the court system suing over FOIA denials released which they have been turning over to Gowdy.

Congress and the administration should be held to the same standards as the court system.

KCFlyer is RIGHT (as he is 90+ % of the time), which is why the Right-Wing NUTS are concentrating MORE on E-Mails than ' Howdy Doody ' Gowdy's BS Benghazi's Waste of time investigation (Not to mention ALL the F MONEY they've WASTED on it.

'IF', I repeat, IF there WAS any wrong doing on the sad Benghazi fiasco, it would fall on BO, instead of POTUS 'HILL !!!!

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
KCFlyer is RIGHT (as he is 90+ % of the time), which is why the Right-Wing NUTS are concentrating MORE on E-Mails than ' Howdy Doody ' Gowdy's BS Benghazi's Waste of time investigation (Not to mention ALL the F MONEY they've WASTED on it.

'IF', I repeat, IF there WAS any wrong doing on the sad Benghazi fiasco, it would fall on BO, instead of POTUS 'HILL !!!!

Waste of time already opening several doors.

"We are spinning up as we speak"

How about both who had more concern on how this would affect them politically.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts