profit sharing checks in the bank!

Hey, I'll split it with ya etops? :up: :D :p
sure!!!. it just amazes me though . it really does. yea we took our concessions and all. and it did hurt and still does. but hey if your gonna throw money my way i am all for it. and no the profit sharing check does not make the concessions right but it's a start. i have never had a p/s check in the 10 yrs i have been here . so this came at a good time for me and my family and for that i am gratefull. not to management but too all usairways employees who made this possible. we did this . if it wasn't for the hard working employees of usairways who stuck with this airline in the thick and thin and beleived in this people of this airline we would not be here right now enjoying this little extra income. so to them i am gratefull. to my friends at this company and to the ones i haven't met and also to the ones that we don't see eye to eye with . thank you for coming together and making us fly. let's keep it up !!

Nicely put etops. You and I are on the same page.
Do I like my wages...no!
Do I like the work rules...no!
Do I like losing most of the tools to do my job...no!
Now if we could just get management to run this airline, make some sensible decisions and show some respect for it's employees; I will become a little more tolerant to my first three points. The profit sharing and hat trick for this month are good starts.....Thank you, Tempe!!!

I would guess these profit share checks would have been quite a bit larger if :

1) Mgt made decisions based on running a great airline and making it better VS. thier personal bank acct. growth

2) Employee groups were motivated to give 100% effort Vs. battling for restored benefits. Mgt's choice and bottom line results affected.

JMHO

sure!!!. it just amazes me though . it really does. yea we took our concessions and all. and it did hurt and still does. but hey if your gonna throw money my way i am all for it. and no the profit sharing check does not make the concessions right but it's a start. i have never had a p/s check in the 10 yrs i have been here . so this came at a good time for me and my family and for that i am gratefull. not to management but too all usairways employees who made this possible. we did this . if it wasn't for the hard working employees of usairways who stuck with this airline in the thick and thin and beleived in this people of this airline we would not be here right now enjoying this little extra income. so to them i am gratefull. to my friends at this company and to the ones i haven't met and also to the ones that we don't see eye to eye with . thank you for coming together and making us fly. let's keep it up !!
I just wish more people on this message board thought the way you do and instead of complaining they could be thinking of ways to improve the situation

1) Mgt made decisions based on running a great airline and making it better VS. thier personal bank acct. growth

2) Employee groups were motivated to give 100% effort Vs. battling for restored benefits. Mgt's choice and bottom line results affected.

If they would just stop running this airline as nothing more than a spredsheet file, your point might be made.

Got mine too......but only for the time I called recalled June 1st...they forgot to add the "Midatlantic" W-2. Wonder how that happened? This company sucks! :angry:

Got mine too......but only for the time I called recalled June 1st...they forgot to add the "Midatlantic" W-2. Wonder how that happened? This company sucks! :angry:

I just got mine too. It was a whopping $180! How lame. It's not even enough to pay for a month's rent at the crashpad. How unfair that you didn't get any credit for your time at Midatlantic. That is soooooooo wrong! US Airways sucks! :down: I would say go contact the union but you know how that goes...They suck too... :(

Yet you are still here, and probably will be 10 years from now, still b*itching.... doesn't make any sense...

[/quote]

I just got mine too. It was a whopping $180! How lame. It's not even enough to pay for a month's rent at the crashpad. How unfair that you didn't get any credit for your time at Midatlantic. That is soooooooo wrong! US Airways sucks! :down: I would say go contact the union but you know how that goes...They suck too... :(
I already did contact PHL 70....LOL...they or should I say the person who answered the phone had to ask if midatlantic f/a were even included in the profit sharing. HELLO IDIOTS!!!!!!!! You send out the Elines stating that we are!!!!! (Thats what I wanted to say to her when she said that.) But I didnt mouth off. I see I wont be voting anymore!!!! Look what it got me. :down:

Yet you are still here, and probably will be 10 years from now, still b*itching.... doesn't make any sense...

To B707B - Before I came back in June I was told by payroll that I would be making $29 an hour even though I was on furlough. After returning, I was told by my supervisor that I would only be making $20 an hour. I have spoken to others who were told the same thing. Many of us would not returned had we known this.

For those who came back in June, especially xoxo and others who were with Midatlantic, they are the most fun to work with and have the best attitudes and are the nicest to their fellow crewmembers and to passengers. I always have fun when I work trips with more "junior" flight attendants.

Also, this message board is a place for us to vent because unlike the majority of our flight attendants, some of us like to put a smile on our faces when we go to work so we don't scare off all the passengers and turn our trips into a b**chfest with the rest of the crew. Just because we come on here and complain doesn't mean we don't like our jobs or add fuel to the fire while we're working.

To B707B - Before I came back in June I was told by payroll that I would be making $29 an hour even though I was on furlough. After returning, I was told by my supervisor that I would only be making $20 an hour. I have spoken to others who were told the same thing. Many of us would not returned had we known this.

For those who came back in June, especially xoxo and others who were with Midatlantic, they are the most fun to work with and have the best attitudes and are the nicest to their fellow crewmembers and to passengers. I always have fun when I work trips with more "junior" flight attendants.

Also, this message board is a place for us to vent because unlike the majority of our flight attendants, some of us like to put a smile on our faces when we go to work so we don't scare off all the passengers and turn our trips into a b**chfest with the rest of the crew. Just because we come on here and complain doesn't mean we don't like our jobs or add fuel to the fire while we're working.
How long have you been with the company?

7 years but was furloughed in 2003.
I was furloughed in 2003 also and was also brought back at a lower pay but fortunately I was forewarned by the transfer desk I wonder if the profit sharing has to do with the number of years you have been with the company because mine was considerabley more

xoxo . you know i know you. and i truly am sorry that you got so little. i thought when we spoke in the crew room you told me that midatlantic was being included. anyway . we will talk soon .i am off to phl tonight to work a 3 day tomorrow morning. take care.

here whats got some of our people POed those of us who were former USAIR EMPLOYEES should have gotten more. We were lucky Piedmont gave us but we dont think it was done correctly. for example one agent a hire of the street got 82.00 profit sharing check, a furloughed usair, now piedmont employee got 79.00 now a part timer usair inside agent got 885.00 another probably around 1600.00 my fellow co workers point is is that this was done wrong they feel

Latest posts

Back