Racist GQ- F*ck Ben Carson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackman

Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Skinny jeans and man thong model Drew "Sweetcheeks" Magary just got GQ Metro-Sexual Magazine and himself in a whole lot of doo-doo, his jeans must have been really, really tight today.  What happened to the "tolerant libtard" we hear about? Is this article not majorly racist? It sure would be if it was against the Obammy, The First Black President. The leftists would be SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER on MSLSD 24-7!!! Then Drewykins calls Ben Carson "stupid"?  Ahe-mmm....wow. Here is a racist left DIPSH*T that hates the second amendment calling a neurosurgeon "stupid". How sad for the left, everyone is stupid but them. Obviously, it's just because Dr. Carson said he would fight the shooter in Oregon instead of being a limp-wrist Gun Free Zone victim, therefore he is "stupid".  Hey Magary-charms, you just got your racist libtard self fired most likely, and a lot of GQ readers now gone away. Nice work.

http://www.gq.com/story/****-ben-carson
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/10/08/gq-fck-ben-carson-for-preaching-self-defense/

Reactions: 3 people
Classy, only the left can openly denigrate a black politician and feel it justified. As long as its a republican.

But a tea party support with an american flag sign...RACIST!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
If Seth Rogan thinks he is really being cool in front of his Hollywood buddies just wait till he feels the pain at the box office.    BTW I don't think he is racist.  I just think he is an idiot.  The left just made up that rule when it comes to criticizing their black people.  Double standard anyone?

Reactions: 2 people
NewHampshire Black Bears said:

' Dog.

You don't SERIOUSLY think a 'Rhodes Scholar' like our   VILLAGE IDIOT... even knows that Cosmopolitan is a magazine, and especially what and to whom it's contents apply to ?
He probably thinks its a NASCAR magazine ! 
He can't figure out picking Ben Carson over Rafael Cruz and Piyush Jindal is, by his definition, racist.

Reactions: 1 person
Hackman said:
Skinny jeans and man thong model Drew "Sweetcheeks" Magary jeans ... must really, really tight jeans. ...Obviously, it's just Nice work.
I think Hack and Townpete should hook up. Townpete could surely turn him on with his "buttercup" and "sweetykins" charm talk.

Glenn Quagmire said:
I think Hack and Townpete should hook up. Townpete could surely turn him on with his "buttercup" and "sweetykins" charm talk.
They need Southwind to be the pivot man.

Status
Not open for further replies.