Remember these oldies?

Sure do miss Herb and Coleen.  Great additions from WNMECH and Sharon.  

Reactions: 2 people
Man, I watched WN take off and land at HOU airport for years & years.
From their infancy, I watched them develop from the weak start up that a lot of other carriers tried to run out of business, to the country's bad ass.

I've wanted to work for that carrier for over 30 yrs now... Never could crack the code. Now....I have to watch there brand new 737s roll out of the factory out to the flight line where I work, buying function checks, preparing the plane to roll down the runway at Renton Municipal for B1, on to Boeing Field CDC Seattle....STILL wishing I could work that carriers planes in DAL or HOU. Still hard to look at those Southwest aircraft at work! WHAT AN AIRLINE, WHAT A COMPANY!
Ah well.....................

Reactions: 1 person
Sharron, I had just moved out west when I was a young'un and that commerial and the one with the bag of money were playing out on tv.  Growing up on the east coast didn't really know about Southwest but I sure fell in love with great those great commericals.

Reactions: 1 person
does this plane go to paris said:
Sharron, I had just moved out west when I was a young'un and that commerial and the one with the bag of money were playing out on tv.  Growing up on the east coast didn't really know about Southwest but I sure fell in love with those great commericals.

Hi paris… Some of those commercials like "Remember", "The Unknown Flyer" (The Bag), and "10 Minute Turn" (Herb Here!)
are Classics :). Glad you enjoyed them. :)   

Latest posts