RNC is off to a great start wasting money and time.

Ms Tree

Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
14th amendment to be 'clarified'.

How exactly do you 'clarify' the amendment. It says what it says. If you are born in the US you are a US citizen. Then there is all the case law that is based on the amendment.

All the RNC is doing is shooting up a smoke screen on a hot button issue. There is not a snow balls chance that it will pass the Senate (I think they are counting on that) and even if it did (I wish it would) the SCOTUS will shoot it down in a second.

If the RNC were earnest in it's attempt to change the 14th amendment, they actually need to change it, not pass some stupid bill that violates the COTUS.

Reactions: 3 people
The original intent of the 14th amendment was never to facilitate anchor babies as a back door to immigration and citizenship. Like many of the laws on the books there are those that manipulate for their own personal gain or agenda. Theres actually people that sole purpose and business is to send pregnant clients over to the USA to deliver their babies on US soil.

Without clarification then people will continue to take advantage and manipulate for their own personal gain.

Reactions: 1 person
Like you care?
Where were you an your compassion and your fellow patriots when Nancy was pissing 100,000 million dollar bills?

Not sure what one has to do with the other. The republicans ran on the concept of saving money and addressing the issues that need fixing. Day two of their return to power they take up a bill that will violate the COTUS were it ever to see the light of day.

The point is that they are no different than the self centered, narcissistic, megalomaniac, idiots that they replaced. Point is they are the same.

You ask where was I? I ask where ARE you NOW?

Reactions: 2 people
Not sure what one has to do with the other. The republicans ran on the concept of saving money and addressing the issues that need fixing. Day two of their return to power they take up a bill that will violate the COTUS were it ever to see the light of day.

The point is that they are no different than the self centered, narcissistic, megalomaniac, idiots that they replaced. Point is they are the same.

You ask where was I? I ask where ARE you NOW?
Ahh the sheer comedy of it all! All this from someone who has a habit of "holding their nose" whilst voting and contributing to political parties whom they don't support?

Words of wisdom from The Gipper
“We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” – Ronald Reagan

Latest posts