Round Three

When will the Lazy'U Give us the next hosing?

• Fall - 2005

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winter - 2005/2006

• Spring - 2006

• Summer - 2006

• Fall - 2006

• Total voters
767jetz said:
Bulscu,  you are obviously a windup artist.  No sense debating facts with you since your posts are nothing but hot air.  We will see my friend...  We will see...

(by the way... you did notice that the biggest financial institutions in the world will back UAL with $3Billion, didn't you?)
[post="293799"][/post]​

Yeah I noticed,

did you notice that these same banks/major creditors own 75% of the legacy industry,

and that the overwelming majority of analysts of any accord believe ual has done nothing to change their business plan over the last three years,

and that oil will be over $70-75 or above very soon....

is it your supposition that these same creditors are so impressed with ual management and wonderfully efficient route system that they will disproportionally give advantage to ual over their other customers that have managed to stay out of bankruptcy for the same time just so that they can now demand relief from the same creditors in bankruptcy? HA!

Oh you'll get out of bankruptcy all right, but you folks are in for some very big surprises.. ;)

Talk about tail wagging the dog....

Wait, Watch, Learn... B)

Bulscu said:
and that the overwelming majority of analysts of any accord believe ual has done nothing to change their business plan over the last three years,

Wait, Watch, Learn... B)
[post="293854"][/post]​

quote's?... articles?... proof?... Who are these analysts you refer to? Guys like USA320pilot? :rolleyes: :p What is their track record? The same people who have speculated on UA's demise for 3 years? :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMFAO!

We've heard it all from people like you.

Everyone's been waiting. You've obviously been jealously watching. Soon you will learn the facts my friend. 'Till then, chill out and have a cold one.

You really are starting to bore me with your lack of factual info. YYYYAAAAWWWWWNNN! :rolleyes:

Latest posts