Rude awakening for US small business's in less than 2 months.

ANOTHER F-DUMB Prediction from Mr KNOW-IT-ALL eolesen !

You boy Gov, Chris Sununu, ( R ), NH, changed his mind about running against Current SEN(NH) Maggie Hassen(D) ! He's NOW gonna run for reelection (governor).
After this brutal new abortion bill this arse-hole just signed into law, this MORON can FORGET About ever being a Senator, OR a Governor in NH ever again !!!!!
Is this like your Hillary 2016 prediction?

Hey old buddy....still seeing red?

1637769386688.png

ANOTHER F-DUMB Prediction from Mr KNOW-IT-ALL eolesen !

You boy Gov, Chris Sununu, ( R ), NH, changed his mind about running against Current SEN(NH) Maggie Hassen(D) ! He's NOW gonna run for reelection (governor).
After this brutal new abortion bill this arse-hole just signed into law, this MORON can FORGET About ever being a Senator, OR a Governor in NH ever again !!!!!

If you're such a political savant, how come you can't even spell your Senator's name correctly?.... It's Hassan.

I don't think I ever said it would be Sununu. It wouldn't have surprised me to see him make a run, but now that he's closed that door, it clears room for what I was really expecting to see.

I've been looking for a rematch between Hassan and Ayotte. Ayotte still has very good name recognition and her only association with Trump was when she distanced herself from him after the Access Hollywood tapes came out. Since then, she hasn't been on his radar at all either way, which can only be seen as a good thing.

Do keep in mind Hassan only won by about 1,000 votes statewide in 2016, so throw in the general negativity that D's have going for them right now, it could make for a very interesting matchup.

If you're such a political savant, how come you can't even spell your Senator's name correctly?.... It's Hassan.

I don't think I ever said it would be Sununu. It wouldn't have surprised me to see him make a run, but now that he's closed that door, it clears room for what I was really expecting to see.

I've been looking for a rematch between Hassan and Ayotte. Ayotte still has very good name recognition and her only association with Trump was when she distanced herself from him after the Access Hollywood tapes came out. Since then, she hasn't been on his radar at all either way, which can only be seen as a good thing.

Do keep in mind Hassan only won by about 1,000 votes statewide in 2016, so throw in the general negativity that D's have going for them right now, it could make for a very interesting matchup.
Sununu stepped in it big time.

GOP Gov. Sununu: Telling a private business that they can't fire unvaccinated workers is pure communism​

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021...e0d7296e60ee549f23684f572043c3a7a61c310edbeab