SAndy Hook Latest

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Looking like a lot of MSM premeditated baloney in the shooting at Sandy Hook?

http://video.today.m...208495#50208495

The veteran medical examiner told reporters that the victims had all been identified and their bodies released. In what appeared to be an uncomfortable moment for Carver, he said all of the victims he had examined had all been shot by a Bushmaster .223 caliber assault rifle, one of at least two weapons Adam Lanza, the 20-year-old suspected shooter, used to commit one of the deadliest mass shootings in U.S. history.

The gunman who killed 20 first-graders and six adults at a Connecticut elementary school, shooting many multiple times, used a military-style rifle rigged to quickly reload, the state's chief medical examiner said Saturday.

I do not see a date stamp on the report you linked.

This article is date stamped 1/18/13.

The Newtown Bee.

In press conferences that have been held since 12/14, the Connecticut State Police have identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

"To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene," Connecticut State Police Spokesman Lt J. Paul Vance said Friday, January 18, via a press release.

Seized inside the school were the following: a Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips; a Glock 10 mm handgun; and a Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun.

Seized from the suspect’s car in parking lot was a Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun.

The case remains under investigation.

Reactions: 1 person
I do not see a date stamp on the report you linked.

This article is date stamped 1/18/13.

The Newtown Bee.

In the video, the reporter says "on the 11th of December, on Tuesday of this week. This is the same story that the right was using to claim that it wasn't an assault rifle and was well BEFORE the authorities set the record straight.

The shooter was nuts, not stupid. If you made a decision to go shoot as many people as you could, why would you leave the ONE gun that could do just that in the trunk??

Ah, I missed that part. So you are saying that Jake and Dell full of crap yet again? Tsk Tsk Tsk. OH my, I guess that means Southwind was wrong again and failed to verify any information. I bet no one saw that one coming huh?

In the video, the reporter says "on the 11th of December, on Tuesday of this week. This is the same story that the right was using to claim that it wasn't an assault rifle and was well BEFORE the authorities set the record straight.

The shooter was nuts, not stupid. If you made a decision to go shoot as many people as you could, why would you leave the ONE gun that could do just that in the trunk??

One pistol with a bunch of fifteen shot clips is just as good if not better in that scenario.

One pistol with a bunch of fifteen shot clips is just as good if not better in that scenario.
Yeah...and I have read on other forums that AR15's are just as docile as labrador retrievers.

Just pointing out that theclip you included in "Sandy Hook LATEST" is almost a month and a half old.

Yeah...and I have read on other forums that AR15's are just as docile as labrador retrievers.

Just pointing out that theclip you included in "Sandy Hook LATEST" is almost a month and a half old.

Yeah..........so what's your point?

A pistol is a lot less hassle to drag around too.

You are two for two on "mistakes". It is obvious you made a mistake. The question is why. The Enterprise has been deactivated so not eligible for a 'false flag' and the bushmaster was used in the assault on the school. Easy information to find if you look for it. It would seem that the information does not fit your POV so you either over look contradicting info or you use sources that agree with your POV and do not verify them.

And wrong. The wrong part is quite important.