So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

Biden vaccine? What is your recourse, down the road, if you develop serious side effects from the vaccine, which has a no sue provision?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/563771-guess-who-undermined-public-confidence-in-vaccines
Pete said that I wouldn't take the Trump vaccine. I said I'd give it a little time (not a decade, but a couple of months). Now, apparently, the righties don't want the Biden/Fauci vaccine for an number of reasons, from planting microchips to magnetizing your face. The issues with the swine flu and seniors came to light in less than 3 months. That's why I said I wouldn't be first in line to get it. I never said I wouldn't get it.

What I find interesting is that skeptics of the vaccine would likely be promoting the hell out of it if the FDA would have released it in September 2020.

You know what's really interesting? The largest group of people who are vaccine hesitant is amongst African Americans. The very group the left courts for votes.

heh
Yes indeed....a large number of an ethnic group that makes up 14% of the US population has the largest percentage of people who are unvaccinated (by percentage unvaccinated).

Now, how does that play out using numbers? Well...If I have a million people broken out by race to match the percentage of population, it means that out of that million I would have 140,000 black. Of those blacks, let's say that 80% are not vaccinated. That would be 112,000 people Now let's look at the other 860,000 people and lets say that their unvaccinated rate is 50% (it's more than that, but humor me). That's 430,000 people. Hmmm...but it's the black folks. Gothca

ONe other thing I found in looking, Black organizations are making efforts to get their population vaccinated. You don't see many black faces in the protests over the vaccine mandate. Yep...the black population is trying to improve their numbers. The other population just whines about it.

You would know.
Says the Walmart Greeter.

walmart.jpg

I absolutely do not try and play doctor, I know I don't know jack sh*t about medicine and I'm guessing you and most of the people posting here don't either, that's why I listen to the CDC, the WHO, the drug manufacturer who actually makes the drug in question, and the all of the hospitals who say it doesn't work instead of the minority who say it does. As for the members of congress, I'd be willing to bet at least 95% have taken the vaccine even if they won't admit it.
Who all suckle from the government teat. What does one do when they retire from FDA or CDC? Why they become lobbyists for the big pharma companies.
A gazillion doctors worldwide have been saying natural immunity Trumps vaccine immunity for quite sometime now. Government can't convince those who have had covid to get vaxed.

CDC now has a study that says the vax has better immunity than natural immunity.

Imagine that.

What timing.
Even the company that makes Ivermectin says Don't take it for COVID, it doesn't work. But some guy on facebook said it did, hmm, who to believe.

There are currently at least 126 studies, with 82 being peer-reviewed (as of October 28, 2021), showing that Ivermectin is highly effective in treating COVID-19 in early stages and as prophylaxis (preventative measure).

https://thecovidblog.com/ivermectin/

So you show me an article from a year and a half ago and the hospitals are still not giving it to patients unless forced to by a judge. Personally I think you should be allowed to take anything you want but if the hospital does not want to give it to you and you insist, leave and get someone to prescribe it for you and let that guy take care of you.

There's a website called https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/ you sound just like all of the people posted there. Hope you don't end up like them, It's a horrible way to die.
Try this:

There are currently 311 studies, including 229 peer-reviewed studies (as of June 22, 2021) showing that hydroxychloroquine is highly effective for treating both early and late stage COVID patients. It is also effective as a prophylaxis. The drug is very cheap to manufacture.​

https://thecovidblog.com/hydroxychloroquine/

Reactions: iluvaa
I do find it curious that cheap established drugs are immediately dismissed and even slandered by the media whenever they might appear to be a threat to Big Pharma and the questionable efficacy of their vaccines...

Reactions: iluvaa
Get your doctor to prescribe based on what you saw on the internet. If he has more sense than that, find a new doctor.

Any quack will take your money.

Get your doctor to prescribe based on what you saw on the internet. If he has more sense than that, find a new doctor.

Any quack will take your money.
Even with tons of peer reviewed studies done on the efficacy of these very low cost medicines, you still want to act like a rube. No rational person believes all the lies coming from the left anymore.

Even with tons of peer reviewed studies done on the efficacy of these very low cost medicines, you still want to act like a rube. No rational person believes all the lies coming from the left anymore.
I have Dog on ignore (the only person I have ever put on ignore in 11 years) so I can't see what he said but I am sure it is something stupid.

He should go back to sniffing Democrat butts and licking his balls.