So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

Ignoring the possibility the person refusing the vaccine is also refusing to wear a mask.
Refusing to get vaxed has nothing to do with the ability of one or the other spreading an infection they have ingested. One may not get as sick, theoretically.....yet many unvaxed get over it rather well. I happen to know several, three right off hand and one has serious morbidities. We all know who are more susceptible by now.

The mask thing is a panacea.

Go ahead and spread disease. It makes people Patriots.
Fauci said in an email to a colleague, released from a FOIA request, early on during the pandemic, that masks for the most part don't do much, if anything. He even stated n95'S weren't much use. He was the one who advised Trump on this with Trump making statements about not using masks.Fauci has said the virus is so small that a mask won't really stop it. Since all that, in true Fauci tradition, he has flip flopped all over the place on this issue.

This just about puts it all together as far as masks go:

Visible moisture droplets go through with ease.......wonder how many droplets you could load up with Covid virus?

Like I said....a feel good panacea.

It makes some people look better too.
You got a selfie, then.?...LOL

1636162728760.png

So no comment on masking then....?

LOL

• Haha
Reactions: SharoninSAT
Two people in a room are exposed to the virus at the same time, one is vaxed, the other isn't. Both ingest live virus into their respiratory systems, both sneeze, both are capable of equally spreading a live virus irrespective of their vax status at the time.
Do some more research. There is some research that alludes to other than what you say.

I did and see you're hiding in the weeds, unable to factually respond.

Too busy to respond....laughing at your unvaxed members you supposedly represent?
Lol,

Didn’t know you were stressed about a response. And you want to follow a liar, tells me all I need to know.

Instead of mocking people for who they listen to or follow it might help you if you used some facts with your responses.
Huh? Read the thread, he parroted a falsehood made by another about me, hence the post by me. That’s a fact.