So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

Long covid is now considered a disability.
Under the AA contract, there are 2 sentences regarding discrimination.
1. Company and union agree not to discrimminate for any reason.
2. Further, company and union agree not to discrimminate for sex, religion, disability, etc.

If someone not vaxxed like myself who may have long covid, not sure how they could deny me if by some fluke i got covid again.

The video link with RFK Jr. was posted as a great explanation regarding the false information being promoted that any of the current US-available "vaccines" have been approved. They have not. The only "vaccine" the FDA approved was for a brand-name "vaccine" currently not available in the US. The current three in the US are still under EUA (which insidiously still shields them from being sued when people die or are harmed from them), so the logic AA is giving for discriminating benefit access doesn't hold up--opening themselves up for likely valid litigation.

I've only come across RFK Jr. by-way-of his posts since the "pandemic"--despite extensive efforts by MSM and government agencies to suppress his public comment and attempts at public debate. I certainly don't agree with him on many issues, but what I can tell is that he is not an "anti-vaxxer", but more accurately and anti-unsafe-vaxxer. He's also had successful litigation against Monsanto/Bayer. I would welcome his legal advice for consideration any day.
The Pfizer vaccine is no longer under the EUA - it is a FULLY approved vaccine now.

As for not taking the vaccine:

1)Unless one lives completely isolated 100%, its no longer "my personal choice" because due to the contagiousness of the virus, its a PUBLIC HEALTH POLICY/ISSUE which means it affects practically everyone, so everyone needs to follow the rules and recommendations of the scientific/medical community.

2)According to Delta's CEO, Bastian, 99% of those in the ICU (for Delta Airlines at least) are UNVACCINATED people. News report, per news report also state the same thing. What's scary is not only are the unvaccinated "clogging" up ICU's, ER's, ,etc. its costing $50k/case (at least for Delta Airlines)!!!

Per recent reports, AA will now force nonvaccinated employees to use sick time rather than pandemic leave, but not those that consented to the vaccine injection? Really? If so, it sounds like they just opened themselves up for some significant litigation that I'm sure Robert F. Kennedy Jr. would love to address with any interested parties.

Noteworthy is AA's ( apparently incorrect) rationale that because the "vaccines" are now approved (none of the 3 in the US are) they can now discriminate against those that have chosen not to consent to receiving any of the injections. The sad irony of this all is the reality that many of those testing positive ARE "fully vaccinated", and then causing "non-vaccinated" to be forced on quarantine due to close contact.

Interested parties would benefit from viewing an interview or Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on the subject to see how the 3 current injections in the US are still actually only under EUA (which cannot be forced) and an injection that supposedly has received FDA approval is not even available in the US. See: https://www.brighteon.com/7bc6967a-ac24-4710-a116-88574d0f7ecf

Those smart enough to have received any of the experimental injections due to health-related concerns (e.g. over 13,000 deaths reported on VAERS to date tied to the injections plus 10s of 1000s more reported adverse events) and/or religious conscience reasons (due to all current injections tied to use of aborted fetal tissue/organs in development/testing) need to be prepared to stand up against false narratives and false facts being used to push people to do something against their desire to keep benefits and likely soon their jobs.
So you won't take an experimental vaccine, which might not prevent you from getting it, but if you do, you'll get a milder case, and will instead exercise your freedom of choice NOT to get it. And if you do get Covid - you are willing to head to a feed store to pick up some horse dewormer that has been equally approved for Covid. Great.

Last edited:
Reactions: diamondcutter
I recently got vaccinated. Mostly due to pressure from my employer. They did not mandate it but required ALL employees fill out their vaccination status. Nobody wants to be a target right? This despite the fact I work from home and have not been to the office in 7 years.

Well here is my experience. I got my vaccination at 2:30 PM Saturday the 4th at CVS Pharmacy. I got the Pfizer version. I felt fine Sunday. Monday and Tuesday I felt ill and so sore it took me 5 minutes to get out of bed. I had headache, body ache, chills, and felt pressure on my chest and was experiencing difficulties breathing. The spot where I got the injection got swollen to the point where my shoulder felt rock hard and I am still today having swelling and fever in my shoulder. I have heard the second injection is supposed to be even worse. I hope the second injection does not put me right back into the hospital.

If any of you remember I told you of my experience in the OSU COVID Ward. I stated that they had to get permission from Oklahoma City to treat me with Remdesivir and convalescent plasma. Well a coworker of mine's mother died recently. Even though he asked them to give her that treatment option she was denied. New Hampshire BlackBears was recently hospitalized. He was told they were going to let the virus run it's course. I had a coworker tell me last night he had 4 friends of his die, all vaccinated.

You have to wonder what the f*ck is going on when businesses are requiring vaccinations that appear to be ineffective and hospitals are denying treatments PROVEN to be effective.

I went from not being able to stand up to walking out of that hospital 6 hours later after being treated with Remdesivir and convalescent plasma. Why the hell are they denying that treatment to people?

My Uncle died last Friday. He was on a ventilator. He is diabetic and apparently the feeding tube fluid is glucose base. This shut down his kidneys. He was unvaccinated. I have to wonder if they denied him treatment (Remdesivir and convalescent plasma.) as well.

So far COVID has cost me missing the funeral of 4 family members, put me into the hospital, and put me into a position to accept an unwanted, experimental, and apparently ineffective vaccination. When will the bullshit end?

Not that I agree with it, but....

1) It's not discriminatory for a Company to put conditions on who gets to use a particular form of paid leave or benefit.
2) It's not discriminatory if you have the ability to meet the conditions for said benefit

I'm a religious conservative, pro-life, a COVID survivor, anti-mandate, and yes, I'm vaccinated BY CHOICE.

It should be a personal decision to decide whether or not you want to take this, much like the decision to get/not-get a flu shot.

Unfortunately, those who are at-will employees vs. covered under a CBA are increasingly going to have no choice in the matter. We've already seen one airline move that way, and I suspect it's a matter of time before more go that direction.

To the extent that they can, many companies are going to "incentivize" people to get vaccinated, be it negative or positive incentives...

It's a sad day when people have to decide between their seniority and their convictions.
People don't generally die from the flu or have long term effects from it. The flu also isn't as contagious. We aren't getting out of this because of the boneheads that refuse to be vaccinated. We WERE doing very well because of all those that DID get vaccinated. If a shot keeps you from dying or having long term effects from covid and you have no medical situation involved, why anyone doesn't get the shot is beyond logic. Oh wait, trump made it a political issue and his fool followed ate it up. Meanwhile HE has been vaccinated.

Reactions: diamondcutter
People don't generally die from the flu or have long term effects from it. The flu also isn't as contagious. We aren't getting out of this because of the boneheads that refuse to be vaccinated. We WERE doing very well because of all those that DID get vaccinated. If a shot keeps you from dying or having long term effects from covid and you have no medical situation involved, why anyone doesn't get the shot is beyond logic. Oh wait, trump made it a political issue and his fool followed ate it up. Meanwhile HE has been vaccinated.
Save your pandering fool.

Even if EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN got vaccinated you still have HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of illegals pouring through the border.

Long covid is now considered a disability.
Under the AA contract, there are 2 sentences regarding discrimination.
1. Company and union agree not to discrimminate for any reason.
2. Further, company and union agree not to discrimminate for sex, religion, disability, etc.

If someone not vaxxed like myself who may have long covid, not sure how they could deny me if by some fluke i got covid again.
It's not a fluke. People that are vaxxed are getting Covid-19 all over the world. After wearing masks, social distancing, lock downs, vaccinations and other precautions since January of 2020 nothing has improved.
What does that say for itself? Time to think outside the box and stop following what mainstream media and the so called government agencies are saying. People are still getting sick at various levels and deaths are still occurring although at much lower numbers.

The Pfizer vaccine is no longer under the EUA - it is a FULLY approved vaccine now.

As for not taking the vaccine:

1)Unless one lives completely isolated 100%, its no longer "my personal choice" because due to the contagiousness of the virus, its a PUBLIC HEALTH POLICY/ISSUE which means it affects practically everyone, so everyone needs to follow the rules and recommendations of the scientific/medical community.

2)According to Delta's CEO, Bastian, 99% of those in the ICU (for Delta Airlines at least) are UNVACCINATED people. News report, per news report also state the same thing. What's scary is not only are the unvaccinated "clogging" up ICU's, ER's, ,etc. its costing $50k/case (at least for Delta Airlines)!!!

Jacobin777 you are getting mis information. Stop watching mainstream media. The Pfizer vaccine is still under a EAU. It got extended until all testing protocols are finalized. It will be released under a different name when approved. Still hasn't happened. That information is all on the official sites. Vaxxed or unvaxxed people are still getting Covid-19. Israel? UK? C'mon man start researching. Why do vaxxed people have to wear masks as a well as unvaxxed? Common sense please. Research and ask your self why numbers don't add up.
Not hard to do. Stay safe and take the usual precautions.

So you won't take an experimental vaccine, which might not prevent you from getting it, but if you do, you'll get a milder case, and will instead exercise your freedom of choice NOT to get it. And if you do get Covid - you are willing to head to a feed store to pick up some horse dewormer that has been equally approved for Covid. Great.
You keep believing that. Obviously you're not following the real research from top professionals in their field or your being comical.

I recently got vaccinated. Mostly due to pressure from my employer. They did not mandate it but required ALL employees fill out their vaccination status. Nobody wants to be a target right? This despite the fact I work from home and have not been to the office in 7 years.

Well here is my experience. I got my vaccination at 2:30 PM Saturday the 4th at CVS Pharmacy. I got the Pfizer version. I felt fine Sunday. Monday and Tuesday I felt ill and so sore it took me 5 minutes to get out of bed. I had headache, body ache, chills, and felt pressure on my chest and was experiencing difficulties breathing. The spot where I got the injection got swollen to the point where my shoulder felt rock hard and I am still today having swelling and fever in my shoulder. I have heard the second injection is supposed to be even worse. I hope the second injection does not put me right back into the hospital.

If any of you remember I told you of my experience in the OSU COVID Ward. I stated that they had to get permission from Oklahoma City to treat me with Remdesivir and convalescent plasma. Well a coworker of mine's mother died recently. Even though he asked them to give her that treatment option she was denied. New Hampshire BlackBears was recently hospitalized. He was told they were going to let the virus run it's course. I had a coworker tell me last night he had 4 friends of his die, all vaccinated.

You have to wonder what the f*ck is going on when businesses are requiring vaccinations that appear to be ineffective and hospitals are denying treatments PROVEN to be effective.

I went from not being able to stand up to walking out of that hospital 6 hours later after being treated with Remdesivir and convalescent plasma. Why the hell are they denying that treatment to people?

My Uncle died last Friday. He was on a ventilator. He is diabetic and apparently the feeding tube fluid is glucose base. This shut down his kidneys. He was unvaccinated. I have to wonder if they denied him treatment (Remdesivir and convalescent plasma.) as well.

So far COVID has cost me missing the funeral of 4 family members, put me into the hospital, and put me into a position to accept an unwanted, experimental, and apparently ineffective vaccination. When will the bullshit end?
So sorry to hear. Thanks for sharing your vaccine experience. Many experienced similar symptoms. One has to wonder what is in the shot they inject people with.

Will American be liable for any medical issues the vaccine might have on your body while employed and afterwards? Suppose the vaccine is discovered to have longterm permanent or deadly affects? Then what? There is still not enough testing and no longterm testing done. We as humans are the testing specimens. What happens in two or three or ten years from now if problems arise? No liability from anyone. That's the only issue why many won't get vaccinated. Not hard to figure out.

Oh wait, trump made it a political issue and his fool followed ate it up. Meanwhile HE has been vaccinated.

Show me the proof that Trump has told people not to get vaccinated.

I don't think there's a single treatment or vaccine Trump hasn't said should be considered for use.

He friggin' campaigned on developing a vaccine.

He came out in March and told people to get it.

What more do you Sheep on the Left need as proof?

If anything, the people who first made it political were Cackling Kamela and other Dems who slammed the vaccine during the 2020 campaign.