So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

Why don't you explain it for us with facts.

Taiwan leveraged technology for contact tracing, ease of access for masks/testing, and industry for production (a version of our D.P.A.). In other words, all the things we like to think we can do, but are usually too busy patting ourselves on the shoulder to actually accomplish.

To be fair, they already had a national health care registry/database. We could've scaled up the same thing quickly enough.

Maybe most importantly, they took the lessons learned from SARS, and used them with COVID.

Taiwan leveraged technology for contact tracing, ease of access for masks/testing, and industry for production (a version of our D.P.A.). In other words, all the things we like to think we can do, but are usually too busy patting ourselves on the shoulder to actually accomplish.

To be fair, they already had a national health care registry/database. We could've scaled up the same thing quickly enough.

Maybe most importantly, they took the lessons learned from SARS, and used them with COVID.
Actually this government is too busy forcing experimental vaccines that are proven to kill and have serious side effects. Some permanent and some temporary. More deaths than all vaccines in the past combined that the FDA pulled the plug on. All public information. Other countries like India and Mexico are using proven drugs that treat and cure Covid-19. Too bad the FDA won't approve them because that would stop vaccines.

Actually this government is too busy forcing experimental vaccines that are proven to kill and have serious side effects. Some permanent and some temporary. More deaths than all vaccines in the past combined that the FDA pulled the plug on. All public information. Other countries like India and Mexico are using proven drugs that treat and cure Covid-19. Too bad the FDA won't approve them because that would stop vaccines.
Keep spewing garbage and ignore places like Taiwan.

Reactions: diamondcutter
1AA-- These vaccines work and are proving it with each passing day. COVID in the US is now a pandemic of the unvaxxed, with getting the jab lowering your odds of serious/fatal illness by several orders of magnitude.

With all due respect, it would be much intellectually honest if you just wrote that you don't like anyone telling you what to do.

1AA-- These vaccines work and are proving it with each passing day. COVID in the US is now a pandemic of the unvaxxed, with getting the jab lowering your odds of serious/fatal illness by several orders of magnitude.

With all due respect, it would be much intellectually honest if you just wrote that you don't like anyone telling you what to do.
Your entitled to your opinion.
I'm entitled to my researched facts because I spend a good amount of time reading and researching information from sources around the world. Mainstream media in this country is not truthful. Believe what you want. I've learned a long time ago do not believe everything you hear or read if you think more needs to be looked at. Remember the vaccines are still experimental. Testing is still being done daily on human beings. I'll wait until the testing is final and see the reports. I already had Covid-19.
Don't plan on getting the vaccine and the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and God only knows how many booster shots afterwards.
We can't convince each other because we have our beliefs and opinions so be it we are at the fork in the road. You go your way and I go my way. Stay safe and use good common sense.

No company will cover the liability from the vaccine taken as a condition of employment or continued employment past their employment years. In other words who will be liable after you retire should a health issue arise? Employment is not permanent unlike the vaccine stays with you until your last breath. It's not like you can remove the vaccine from your body when you leave a company. All the vaccines are questionable at this point.

YA RIIIIIGHT 1AA.
Like all the pre-school shots UR Arse got !!

And just a reminder, all 3 current US injections are still under EUA which shields them from being sued as well. Despite the false information that Pfizer was FDA approved (it was not; a product called "Comirnaty" by Pfizer not even available in US was). Pretty deceptive trick they pulled if you ask me. So, companies either ignorant of this fact (or complicit with the deception) are not supporting fully informed consent with the injections they are pushing and trying to make contingent to employment and/or access to benefits.
And just a reminder, all 3 current US injections are still under EUA which shields them from being sued as well. Despite the false information that Pfizer was FDA approved (it was not; a product called "Comirnaty" by Pfizer not even available in US was). Pretty deceptive trick they pulled if you ask me. So, companies either ignorant of this fact (or complicit with the deception) are not supporting fully informed consent with the injections they are pushing and trying to make contingent to employment and/or access to benefits.

Exactly! Unfortunately many don't read for themselves and rely on mainstream media to lie to the American people.

Or just maybe...per the facts available on FDA.gov

"COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) and the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine have the same formulation and can be used interchangeably to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series". Source of reference: The Vaccine Information Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers provides additional information about both the approved and authorized vaccine.

Hmmm...xanax or aprazolam? Either one (spoiler alert they are the same, which of course must make them suspicious) may be good for you to bring up with an actual doctor, not Dr. Facebook or YouTube.

Last edited:
VAERS isn’t vetted and is essentially open source. It’s been taken over by anti-vax people and weaponized as a tool of disinformation.
Two members of my immediate family had strokes after getting vac’ed. One THE NEXT DAY. At first mention and without seeking any additional information, his doctor told him it was completely unrelated and not to bring it up again. So how DO you report adverse reactions when they occur? I did a VAERS report for my mom as her stroke was 3 weeks later. Would you consider that spreading misinformation? Stop watching CNN. :(

Reactions: Zom JFK and 1AA
Per recent reports, AA will now force nonvaccinated employees to use sick time rather than pandemic leave, but not those that consented to the vaccine injection? Really? If so, it sounds like they just opened themselves up for some significant litigation that I'm sure Robert F. Kennedy Jr. would love to address with any interested parties.

Noteworthy is AA's ( apparently incorrect) rationale that because the "vaccines" are now approved (none of the 3 in the US are) they can now discriminate against those that have chosen not to consent to receiving any of the injections. The sad irony of this all is the reality that many of those testing positive ARE "fully vaccinated", and then causing "non-vaccinated" to be forced on quarantine due to close contact.

Interested parties would benefit from viewing an interview or Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on the subject to see how the 3 current injections in the US are still actually only under EUA (which cannot be forced) and an injection that supposedly has received FDA approval is not even available in the US. See: https://www.brighteon.com/7bc6967a-ac24-4710-a116-88574d0f7ecf

Those smart enough to have received any of the experimental injections due to health-related concerns (e.g. over 13,000 deaths reported on VAERS to date tied to the injections plus 10s of 1000s more reported adverse events) and/or religious conscience reasons (due to all current injections tied to use of aborted fetal tissue/organs in development/testing) need to be prepared to stand up against false narratives and false facts being used to push people to do something against their desire to keep benefits and likely soon their jobs.
With all due respect, what is your medical qualification? Anyone can post a website. Unless you can cite credible, peer researched and vetted articles from the AMA or JNEM, anyone can post a link supporting their opinion. I chose to listen to my doctor and get vaccinated. I also took the Hep A, Encephalitis, Yellow Fever, and Thyphoid shots to get ready to work Del flights in October. Private companies can mandate vaccinations. Robert Kennedy is not a doctor. My doctor has a DO and he recommended I get vaccinated due to my job as a cabin crew member.