So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

As incentive WN is offering employees 16 hours of pay (13 for pilots and F/A's) to submit a vax card by Nov. 15. AA??

Just ask yourself if it is such a safe vaccine why has everyone been exempt from any liability from it? OSHA was directed not to report or record any vaccine related issues. So much for a safe work place under OSHA.

As incentive WN is offering employees 16 hours of pay (13 for pilots and F/A's) to submit a vax card by Nov. 15. AA??
Also SWA is also paying vaccinated employees "pandemic pay" for time off if needed for infection or exposure and need to quarantine. The NON-vaccinated will have to use their own earned benefits to get paid for time off for any quarantine time off needed.
SWA also already paid out swag points for all who were vaccinated not too long ago too.

Also SWA is also paying vaccinated employees "pandemic pay" for time off if needed for infection or exposure and need to quarantine. The NON-vaccinated will have to use their own earned benefits to get paid for time off for any quarantine time off needed.
SWA also already paid out swag points for all who were vaccinated not too long ago too.
In your estimates how many people at swa are unvaccinated. In Tulsa there is a large percentage that aren’t vaccinated, and most I speak too aren’t going too.

Two members of my immediate family had strokes after getting vac’ed. One THE NEXT DAY. At first mention and without seeking any additional information, his doctor told him it was completely unrelated and not to bring it up again. So how DO you report adverse reactions when they occur? I did a VAERS report for my mom as her stroke was 3 weeks later. Would you consider that spreading misinformation? Stop watching CNN. :(
I would consider it extraordinary bad luck.

It’s also extraordinarily rare.
Your experience— assuming it happened— does not mean that peolle aren’t manipulating VAERS data to push forward their oen

Reactions: JREwing
That's just it; take out all the white noise, and it is ABSOLUTELY down to employee choice. Whether at UA, DL, or (now) AA, the employee controls what happens next. They might not like the options on the menu, but they get to pick.

As for "convictions," my guess is 90% of my unvaxxed coworkers aren't willing to invest $2400/yr. in theirs. There'll be hot air in the break rooms, but they'll get vaxxed and be done with it.
I think you'd be surprised how many people are willing to pay $2400 a year for their beliefs and to avoid putting, God knows what into their body.
The crazy part about Kennedys message, Putin is not forcing the vaccine...How American of him!

In your estimates how many people at swa are unvaccinated. In Tulsa there is a large percentage that aren’t vaccinated, and most I speak too aren’t going too.
I don't know the exact numbers. If I were to guess, maybe 2/3'ds might be vaxed, and could even be closer to 50% as I really don't know. If my employer ever post those numbers I will pass it along.

Your experience— assuming it happened— does not mean that peolle aren’t manipulating VAERS data to push forward their oen
Lemme drop a little more info on you your idiot news channel doesn’t share. A person from VAERS emailed and asked me to call her to clarify her Vac location. *They actually follow up on filed reports to confirm accuracy of the information*. The county denied having given her the vaccination, so I emailed .pdf copy of the emailed reservation and a copy of her Vac card in addition to all the medical data I had already provided. Again, *VAERS FOLLOWS UP*.
So put yourself in my shoes.. do I listen to people like you who say “that’s just bad luck” and risk a stroke and the loss of my career OR do walk away from a 22+ year career? NOBODY tells me what *HAS* to be injected into me even though I’m a health nut.. so I guess the choice is made for me. Such is the cost of not being a sheep because THAT only cost my mom 80% vision loss. (Shrug) At least she did what she was told, right?

Lemme drop a little more info on you your idiot news channel doesn’t share. A person from VAERS emailed and asked me to call her to clarify her Vac location. *They actually follow up on filed reports to confirm accuracy of the information*. The county denied having given her the vaccination, so I emailed .pdf copy of the emailed reservation and a copy of her Vac card in addition to all the medical data I had already provided. Again, *VAERS FOLLOWS UP*.
So put yourself in my shoes.. do I listen to people like you who say “that’s just bad luck” and risk a stroke and the loss of my career OR do walk away from a 22+ year career? NOBODY tells me what *HAS* to be injected into me even though I’m a health nut.. so I guess the choice is made for me. Such is the cost of not being a sheep because THAT only cost my mom 80% vision loss. (Shrug) At least she did what she was told, right?
Good thing our parents weren’t this way with polio vaccine, etc.

We went from "it's unsafe" to "it doesn't work," and back again.

It's pretty clear these vaccines are working as designed.
Please describe, in your typical Liberal sheeple words, exactly how are "these vaccines working as designed".

Can't wait to hear...

Yeah Kev my 75 year old aunt fully vaxxed with Moderna got COVID from her great granddaughter is dead so lets say I am not fully on board with the confidence of this vaccine. I think it did offer some protection at some point. But I don't have that feeling now. This new variant is a new deal. I got moderna and am vaccinated but I had a small window where I felt safe and traveled. Now I am back to being in my bubble. These vaccines offered me no chance of a normal life despite all the hype. I am not on board with the vaccine mandates only because I don't think they offer the protection they once did. Plus I don't like the liberal media narrative they are pushing and not showing the actual cases of people who have reactions to this vaccine and breakthrough infections they are sitting on that info

People don't generally die from the flu or have long term effects from it. The flu also isn't as contagious. We aren't getting out of this because of the boneheads that refuse to be vaccinated. We WERE doing very well because of all those that DID get vaccinated. If a shot keeps you from dying or having long term effects from covid and you have no medical situation involved, why anyone doesn't get the shot is beyond logic. Oh wait, trump made it a political issue and his fool followed ate it up. Meanwhile HE has been vaccinated.
So then tell us, what are the long term effects from being vaccinated?

Reactions: signals
So then tell us, what are the long term effects from being vaccinated?
They can't tell you. The vax is a population control that will kill millions. See if Hillary would have won, millions would have died but nobody would care. Trump was nothing more than a wrench in their agenda which is on WARP SPEED. Now go educate Dog Wonder!!!

Reactions: 1AA