So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

The Long History of mRNA Vaccines​

Diggity, diggity, diggity...Where do they talk about the animals that died due to the pathogenic priming once injected and later exposed to the virus in the wild? Where do they talk about the humanized mice that were used at University of North Carolina--Chapel Hill and University of Pittsburgh to test these? What are humanized mice, you say? Well, they are mice that have aborted humans' dissected organs (lung, thalamus, liver) grafted onto the mice and tested. Are people really OK with that? Is that the best Science can come up with in the 21st Century? C'mon man!

Your comprehension skills and ability to control your impulses are certainly lacking due to your response from my last post after YOU claimed "I don't want to continue to go back and forth with you over this." Since you are exercising your 1st Amendment rights against your will perhaps you need, for your own wellbeing, an intervention by an overreaching govt agency to shut you up. I, on the other hand am getting increasingly unable to allow those who wish to infringe on my rights to go unchallenged and FYI, Fox is the last place I go with the exception of CNN and MSNBC.
That's rich that you are in complete denial that vaccines take years to develop due to the stringent guidelines set up by govt health agencies. The book was thrown away on these vaccines exemplified by their "experimental" status and no one has any idea what the long term effects are of these drugs. Since I have natural antibodies equal to yours and enjoy exemplary health, what part of I DONT NEED THIS DRUG do you not understand? I beg you for your own good, DO NOT RESPOND!
I have one question? Are you a pilot for AA?

So, while things are still fluid in this whole tyrannical mandate situation, there is a great interview worth a watch if you are even remotely pro-life. It succinctly describes the abominations being done in the name of "Science" tied to the current injections. These injections our airlines and the government are coercing us to consent to keep our jobs have close ties to the use of recent (not just remote) ties to aborted human tissue and organs. C'mon people! We are better than this. Video is about 25 minutes in length if interested:

So, while things are still fluid in this whole tyrannical mandate situation, there is a great interview worth a watch if you are even remotely pro-life. It succinctly describes the abominations being done in the name of "Science" tied to the current injections. These injections our airlines and the government are coercing us to consent to keep our jobs have close ties to the use of recent (not just remote) ties to aborted human tissue and organs. C'mon people! We are better than this. Video is about 25 minutes in length if interested:

Yes. Abortion is still legal, but to maybe help stop it, we should flush the fetal tissue down the toilet rather than using it to help people who are already living.

Your comprehension skills and ability to control your impulses are certainly lacking due to your response from my last post after YOU claimed "I don't want to continue to go back and forth with you over this." Since you are exercising your 1st Amendment rights against your will perhaps you need, for your own wellbeing, an intervention by an overreaching govt agency to shut you up. I, on the other hand am getting increasingly unable to allow those who wish to infringe on my rights to go unchallenged and FYI, Fox is the last place I go with the exception of CNN and MSNBC.
That's rich that you are in complete denial that vaccines take years to develop due to the stringent guidelines set up by govt health agencies. The book was thrown away on these vaccines exemplified by their "experimental" status and no one has any idea what the long term effects are of these drugs. Since I have natural antibodies equal to yours and enjoy exemplary health, what part of I DONT NEED THIS DRUG do you not understand? I beg you for your own good, DO NOT RESPOND!
Your sources apparently haven’t explained how your natural antibodies aren’t quite good enough. Please do tell on what helps in not acquiring or transmitting COVID per your sources that aren’t msn, cnn or faux.

Get the shot or retire, your choice.