So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

I've been taught to use critical thinking and question the narrative. Nothing wrong with that is there? When you are forced (not a choice) to inject a brand new vaccine into your body there is nothing wrong with looking at both sides. You can choose to listen to Lord Fauci and the CDC if you want. If this is all for public safety maybe we should look at other public safety items on the list, such as opioid overdose, drunken driving, texting and driving etc, and mandate a solution. This is all about power.
I’m agreeing with being a critical thinker but you lost me on the second half of your comment. Critical thinking led me to believe the mandate would succeed in the courts and the vaccine is the way out of this mess. I understand some of the concerns but many are founded on false information.

You have a choice, what is the issue? The experts are saying do it, what makes you better than them?
The biggest learning event from this is who I know I could share a Fox hole with. You and you’re kind are traitors in my mind. But keep doing you

What, cdc, doctor’s, etc.? Education! What makes you question them or an expert yourself?
What part of the history of unions does a union boss gleefully advocate the firing of a member because they didn’t agree with managements position on an illegal act. You are the reasons unions are dead I’m m glad this will put the nail n all unions coffins

What part of the history of unions does a union boss gleefully advocate the firing of a member because they didn’t agree with managements position on an illegal act. You are the reasons unions are dead I’m m glad this will put the nail n all unions coffins
Huh, your comprehension skills are lacking. IMO, get the shot or retire based on how the courts will rule. Where is the gleeful advocation of termination? The reality of the situation has me being as honest as possible to your choices. Oh, will add that I think exceptions will work for some but reality is what I said. I don’t want a single person terminated but can’t sit here and say it won’t happen. As for the experts on the vaccination, I’m supposed to ignore? How about not twisting info to fit your narrative?

Huh, your comprehension skills are lacking. IMO, get the shot or retire based on how the courts will rule. Where is the gleeful advocation of termination? The reality of the situation has me being as honest as possible to your choices. Oh, will add that I think exceptions will work for some but reality is what I said. I don’t want a single person terminated but can’t sit here and say it won’t happen. As for the experts on the vaccination, I’m supposed to ignore? How about not twisting info to fit your narrative?
P**sy sorry excuse for a union leader

Reactions: Timid Weak Union
After reading this post, I'm going to assume you just missed your meds today, mate? At least I hope that's all it was because if this is a serious attempt at rationalizing the murder of human babies for an injection our companies now want to coerce us to take (likely so they don't have to pay back the government bailout money they took) in order to keep our jobs, you might seriously want to seek some help.
It's not. And I am probably the only poster on this board who had to be by his wife when the decision to terminate the pregnancy had to be made, so spare me any lectures. YOu don't even know my stance on abortion. FWIW, I oppose them for birth control, but I don't want to ban or limit them because there are cases where they are needed. But if you think banning the use of fetal tissue in the research to help living humans is going to reduce the number of abortions....breaking news - it won't. And if it won't, they I think it's better to use something that was going to be flushed to help the living.

Oh no not hurt at all just calling a spade a spade
Can’t be honest anymore I guess.

BTW, where is this quote from?

“The reality of the situation is that there are two options only, either: 1) start the vaccination process or 2) apply for a medical or religious exemption by November 24, 2021.”

Correct, if you guessed AMFA.

Last edited:
Scabs are those that will take the jobs of union folks if forced to leave rather than consent to an objectionable injection that has ties to abortion and no long-term safety data. That said, for any people that were under the delusion that this is really about science or public health and that if you just consent to one injection all will return back to normal, you are sadly mistaken. The more you bend over, the more they will push tyranny and oppression. Time to wake up.

• Love
Reactions: Zom JFK and iluvaa
It's not. And I am probably the only poster on this board who had to be by his wife when the decision to terminate the pregnancy had to be made, so spare me any lectures. YOu don't even know my stance on abortion. FWIW, I oppose them for birth control, but I don't want to ban or limit them because there are cases where they are needed. But if you think banning the use of fetal tissue in the research to help living humans is going to reduce the number of abortions....breaking news - it won't. And if it won't, they I think it's better to use something that was going to be flushed to help the living.
Again, you sound like you're off your meds, mate. If a true story, sorry your wife had to go through such a life-altering procedure. The psychological effects of such will be with her throughout her life regardless of her stance on abortion. That said, your logic for the utilization of human tissue/organs is twisted and repugnant to say the least. Additionally, if you don't think the rate of abortions is being driven by a Godless mentality in the current medical community to drive the disordered research, think again. If our society continues down this path any further, as this company mandate continues to be tyrannically imposed out of fear of government mandate still in the works, it won't be worth saving. Additionally, it's not a one-time injection or even two injections. It's whatever the government determines "fully vaccinated" means...1, 2, monthly...

Reactions: Zom JFK
Again, you sound like you're off your meds, mate. If a true story, sorry your wife had to go through such a life-altering procedure. The psychological effects of such will be with her throughout her life regardless of her stance on abortion. That said, your logic for the utilization of human tissue/organs is twisted and repugnant to say the least. Additionally, if you don't think the rate of abortions is being driven by a Godless mentality in the current medical community to drive the disordered research, think again. If our society continues down this path any further, as this company mandate continues to be tyrannically imposed out of fear of government mandate still in the works, it won't be worth saving. Additionally, it's not a one-time injection or even two injections. It's whatever the government determines "fully vaccinated" means...1, 2, monthly...
So I guess you'd rather them flush it down the toilet and *****.

Can’t be honest anymore I guess.

BTW, where is this quote from?

“The reality of the situation is that there are two options only, either: 1) start the vaccination process or 2) apply for a medical or religious exemption by November 24, 2021.”

Correct, if you guessed AMFA.
Hey spanky ANY UNION or ASSOCIATION repeat any that doesn’t stand for there members as one and allow anyone to be terminated without a shut down proves unions are completely worthless when it really counts

Reactions: Zom JFK
Hey spanky ANY UNION or ASSOCIATION repeat any that doesn’t stand for there members as one and allow anyone to be terminated without a shut down proves unions are completely worthless when it really counts
Truth.

Latest posts