So is AA now discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections?

Hey spanky ANY UNION or ASSOCIATION repeat any that doesn’t stand for there members as one and allow anyone to be terminated without a shut down proves unions are completely worthless when it really counts
I guess you aren’t reading any info regarding the acceptance by people in getting the vaccine? I don’t know exact percentages, but 70%+ of Americans have received at least one shot and that doesn’t include the majority of kids because it is just coming out for them. The Association has come out against a mandate and is for alternatives. As a matter of fact other Unions, including AMFA, are recommending get the shot or apply for an exemption. Have you been reading about court cases on the mandate? They have been all shot down. Please do step up and stop telling everyone else what they should do and lead the way keyboard warrior.

So I guess you'd rather them flush it down the toilet and *****.
Not sure what you were taught, but in my tribe, we were taught to bury our dead. It's one of the Corporal Works of Mercy. We can in no way validate abortion by rationalizing the products of it. The attitude, "Well, they're going to do it anyway..." only helps the continuation of it. Companies now coercing their employees to inject themselves with products tied to it or be let go is only helping to continue the abhorrent practice and Mengele-like medical research.

Reactions: Zom JFK
So, AA discriminating against employees who don't consent to injections with direct, current ties to abortion, no long-term safety data, and 1000s of deaths and adverse events tied to them is now Water Cooler talk...go figure? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: A&P
BTW, we're out of cups. Can anyone grab another bag from the supply closet? I prefer the Styrofoam kind. Those pointy paper ones get saturated before I even finish chatting at the water cooler.

Not sure what you were taught, but in my tribe, we were taught to bury our dead. It's one of the Corporal Works of Mercy. We can in no way validate abortion by rationalizing the products of it. The attitude, "Well, they're going to do it anyway..." only helps the continuation of it. Companies now coercing their employees to inject themselves with products tied to it or be let go is only helping to continue the abhorrent practice and Mengele-like medical research.
you sound like a good pro lifer. So why are you encourging behavior that can end a life?

My kid is a nurse in a hospital. Last week, a 41 year old man passed away. He had been in the ICU since July. He could not breathe - his lungs were full of blood and useless. He was on the list for a lung transplant. Because it couldn't be known when a lung might become available, they had to cut back on the sedatives. He told his family he felt like he was drowning. And he was having panic attacks constantly. He begged his wife to let him die. She finally did. I think he'd rather have taken a vaccine that was developed from an aborted fetus and apply to work at AA. But....now HE is dead, so I guess it doesn't matter. Oh...for what it's worth, he was not vaccinated. That is something he had in common with EVERY Covid death at her hospital.

Hey, as long as we benefit f*ck the the fetuses right KCFlyer? After all, they are not complaining.
I'll bet I'm the only guy on his board that has sat down with his wife and faced the decision. And until pharma companies pay women to have abortions (like they pay for plasma), then the fetal tissue was going to go to waste. Since we have it - and it can help - why not use it?

I'll bet I'm the only guy on his board that has sat down with his wife and faced the decision. And until pharma companies pay women to have abortions (like they pay for plasma), then the fetal tissue was going to go to waste. Since we have it - and it can help - why not use it?
You'd be wrong.

We chose life, and our special needs daughter turns 24 tomorrow. I wouldn't trade a single day of those 24 years. Neither would she.

You'd be wrong.

We chose life, and our special needs daughter turns 24 tomorrow. I wouldn't trade a single day of those 24 years. Neither would she.

And that's admirable. OUR child didn't have a brain. I guess if we went to term, she would have given birth to a Republican. I don't support abortion as a form of birth control, but I don't support banning them, or having the government try to define "exceptions".

We don't put restrictions on gun ownership, even though some people abuse guns every single day to take a life (that's what they were designed to do).

OUR child didn't have a brain. I guess if we went to term, she would have given birth to a Republican.
Now that's the callousness I expect from a Democrat.

Thanks for helping me to retain my faith in Democrats KCFlyer.

I'll bet I'm the only guy on his board that has sat down with his wife and faced the decision.
Justification through faux virtue. A Democrat standard.

And that's admirable. OUR child didn't have a brain. I guess if we went to term, she would have given birth to a Republican.
I sincerely feel for you in that situation, and if the fetus wasn't viable, you really had no good choice to make.

That said, I'm horrified you'd use that situation to try and land a political insult. I can't imagine how that would go over if your wife read it...

I don't support abortion as a form of birth control, but I don't support banning them, or having the government try to define "exceptions".
And yet, euthanasia and assisted suicide are banned just about everywhere in the US. I guess some forms of choosing who lives and dies are more acceptable than others?...

We don't put restrictions on gun ownership, even though some people abuse guns every single day to take a life (that's what they were designed to do).

Fortunately, the founding document for our form of government saw fit to preserve certain freedoms.

You're also wrong about there not being restrictions on gun ownership (which is pretty much the norm with you anytime gun rights come up as a subject...).

For example, convicted felons can't possess or purchase firearms unless they're in one of the few states who allow it (usually 10+ years after their sentence was served or after they've been pardoned). If that's not a restriction, I don't know what is...

Minors can't own them, which is a restriction.

Certain types of guns require permits and permission, which again, is a form of restriction...