T/A final text for Mech and Rel., Deadline Approaching

olderguyAMT

Advanced
Jun 12, 2010
TWU promised to get us the final text by Jul 1.

This is the critical part, to write the final text. A difficult task, to be sure.
I wonder which Articles are making them dizzy. The page is out of focus, and they all have migranes because of massive arguments and conflict in the
Office. Will the July 1 deadline be missed? Will we get an extension? Will the authors of the TEXT put in a request for new reading glasses? What excuse will they give? Could be that the Open Language part is the most difficult?

This is the critical part, to write the final text. A difficult task, to be sure.
I wonder which Articles are making them dizzy. The page is out of focus, and they all have migranes because of massive arguments and conflict in the
Office. Will the July 1 deadline be missed? Will we get an extension? Will the authors of the TEXT put in a request for new reading glasses? What excuse will they give? Could be that the Open Language part is the most difficult?

Not to worry, the TWU said July 1...they say what they mean...........................right?

Could be that the Open Language part is the most difficult?

Could be that they are procrastinating letting you guys know how bad they are going to sell you out. The only time I have ever heard anything good about the TWU is when that guy got his job back with back pay after getting fired for leaving work everyday. I guess that was a publicity stunt conjured up by the company and union to boost the other members morale. After sucking up all those concessions the TWU had to show their worth. I guess we will have to wait and see what they can do for you guys as a whole.

From the TWU 514 website:

RE: M/R and Stores Printed Agreements

"June 30,2010
TO: AA Local Presidents
RE: M/R and Stores Printed Agreements
Brothers:
The purpose of this letter is to provide an update on the print job of the two agreements.
On Tuesday, July 6,2010, the PDF versions of the agreements will be e-mailed to the Presidents and Negotiating team. The PDF will also be posted on the negotiations website negotiaate.twu.org and will be available for download.
The printer will be finished with the printing and binding on July 7, 20 10. The printed copies will be drop shipped on July 8,20 10 to the Locals and should begin arriving around July 12, 2010 (a few days longer for the West Coast Locals).
If there is any change in this timeline, we will send an updated timeline.

Robert Gless
Deputy Director
International Representative

M&R Printing Update – in PDF

Posted in TWU-ATD.

Tagged with M&R, Negotiations.

No comments

By admin – June 30, 2010"

It is a small delay, not exactly the end of the world. You act like we are going to vote on it without being able to read it first.

Back