The "Change" you voted for!

novaqt

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
An entourage of 500 staff, an armour-plated limousine and a fleet of decoy helicopters, America's new president will arrive for his first visit to Britain amid huge razzmatazz on Tuesday for the G20 summit. The Taxpayers are paying for his cooks and doctors, surgeons, valets, etc. to travel with him. Apparently, Obama doen't trust anyone outside of the U.S.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/2...on-visit-uk-g20

An entourage of 500 staff, an armour-plated limousine and a fleet of decoy helicopters, America's new president will arrive for his first visit to Britain amid huge razzmatazz on Tuesday for the G20 summit. The Taxpayers are paying for his cooks and doctors, surgeons, valets, etc. to travel with him. Apparently, Obama doen't trust anyone outside of the U.S.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/2...on-visit-uk-g20

You need to get out a bit more. There was a special on Discovery I believe about Air Force One. It was done during the Bush administration. When the POTUS (and that is ANY POTUS not just the ones you like) go ANY WHERE it is an undertaking of massive proportions. The US Secret Service is in charge of the POTUS protection and they apparently take that chit very very seriously .... go figure huh?

According to the show (you really should see it, then you will really be pissed off) there is an advance team of who knows how many who check out every thing. Security, fuel quality, food, access.... you name it. They fly out with not one Air Force One but two yes two Air Force One's. Both planes are fully stocked with all the food needed for the trip. When Bush went to Africa they brought their own fuel planes because they could not trust the fuel in Africa. They carry enough parts to damn near build a third 747 should the need arise. The maintenance on these birds is something any airline would envy. The maintenance is constant, not just when something breaks. They HAND POLISH the plane after every trip.

I know you hate Obama and I really don't care. I could not stand Bush but the job of the Secret Service has nothing to do with who is in office. Posting crap like this just makes you look like a fool. Just use a little common sense.

Aside from all that, can you even imagine what would happen in this country should Obama be assassinated? Aside from the US Secret Service getting drawn and quartered the riots that are sure to occur would probably make the LA riots look like a playground squabble.

So take a deep breath and do a little research on the job description of the US S.S. Start with this National Geographic and then try google. I am sure the whole show is on line somewhere.

Just to be clear. It's not Obama who does not trust anyone, it's the US Secret Service who does not trust anyone. Watch the second video about Bush going to Iraq. The US Secret Service did not even trust anyone IN the US. Not the FAA, not anyone who was not on the plane to Iraq knew where they were going.

Look "Tony the Tiger", let me be very clear. I do NOT dislike Obama and do not make the mistake of putting words in my mouth that were never there. I do believe that he is young and inexperienced and in over his head. What I do not like is the nationalization that is taking place in this country. I don't like Bills being passed without any memember of Congress having the chance to read one single page. Even mentioning the "A" word in connection with HIS name is foolish on your part. You should even drop any mention of the word "riots" from your vocabulary. This is how trouble starts. I certainly hope you are not looking for trouble. Chill out a bit.

For your information, I do recall seeing the documentary you mentioned

Look "Tony the Tiger", let me be very clear. I do NOT dislike Obama and do not make the mistake of putting words in my mouth that were never there. I do believe that he is young and inexperienced and in over his head. What I do not like is the nationalization that is taking place in this country. I don't like Bills being passed without any memember of Congress having the chance to read one single page. Even mentioning the "A" word in connection with HIS name is foolish on your part. You should even drop any mention of the word "riots" from your vocabulary. This is how trouble starts. I certainly hope you are not looking for trouble. Chill out a bit.

For your information, I do recall seeing the documentary you mentioned

Your post had nothing to do with the bills that Congress is passing or anything else. Your post was about
and that's it.

If you saw the documentary then what the hell are you posting this BS for? You know that Obama has nothing to do with it.

The "A" word? What are you talking about? Are you 5 or something? Assignation attempts on the POTUS are talked about on the news and else where all the time. Hell, there are documentaries on it. You think the Secret Service is going to haul me off when I have made no threats against his (or any other POTUS) in writing, video or verbally? If the Secret Service wants to come get me, they do not need a lame excuse such as that ... they just knock on your door and tell you to come with them.

Yea, I'm looking for trouble by making a prediction should it come to pass. Good grief. You need to invest in a better foil hat.

Back