The fortune teller says ;

FA Mikey

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
miami
goldwatermiller08.com
If Miami will be any indication of how the vote will go. Only four yes votes in the room. It will be a resounding No. There will be no jeers or cheers from me after the vote. Its a lose-lose situation. We are headed for a BK court with or without a No vote from 1 or more of the work groups.

Wouldn''t be nice though to see a strong vote against. Then AA take in the realization that we are the best bet for success. Try to work a deal with us as partners. Not a victim at a shot gun wedding. Nah why work with the employees for your success, when its easier to blame there pay and work rules. As they had so much to do with a broken fare structure, over capacity, or the high cost of fuel.

I went to a fortune teller,(this evening-4/14) who told me the following;

I Hear music.

The vision is cloudy at this moment, but as time goes by, it will start to become clearer. By 9am tomorrow, I think.

I see 3 men playing music they seem to be Australian, or scottish. NO, wait, they''re english. Yes 3 englishmen playing music.

They are standing on a HUGE metal stage

It is cold outside

the 3 men are playing a song. No, wait, it sounds like church music. Yes church music, like a ,
a hymn

I see fireworks in the air .

the title of the hymn is, is rather weak. Wait, the sound is getting more clear. getting even more clear. I''ve got it !!!!!

The title of the hymn, that the 3 english musicians are playing, standing on the HUGE metal stage, in the cold, is

NEARER MY GOD TO THEE !!!

I see Leonardo Di Caprio. I see Kate Winslet

I see a NO VOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB''s

----------------
On 4/15/2003 12:38:03 AM FA Mikey wrote:

If Miami will be any indication of how the vote will go. Only four yes votes in the room. It will be a resounding No. There will be no jeers or cheers from me after the vote. Its a lose-lose situation. We are headed for a BK court with or without a No vote from 1 or more of the work groups.

Wouldn''t be nice though to see a strong vote against. Then AA take in the realization that we are the best bet for success. Try to work a deal with us as partners. Not a victim at a shot gun wedding. Nah why work with the employees for your success, when its easier to blame there pay and work rules. As they had so much to do with a broken fare structure, over capacity, or the high cost of fuel.

----------------​
Ahhh, A wonderful dream! Working like partners! Unfortunatly we all know a NO vote will have the Champange bottles popping at HQ as they will now be able to effectively de-unionize the company. They''re probably dusting off the Continetal Airlines Plan now!

AAmech;
While it''s true that BK-11 WILL be a bitter pill to swallow, AA can only "hide" in the courts for so long.

Over time, as they get FAT and HEALTHY again, then it''s PAY BACK time.
Yes, yes I know that it will take longer with the (weak sister) TWU to help re-gain wages/bennies, and work rule gains(lost in BK-11)(Hopefully the AMT''s will have AMFA), but it WILL happen.
APA, and APFA will "NEVER" forget about this day(which RIGHT NOW IS 4/15 at 09:03) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me THERE WILL BE A "PAY BACK DAY" down the road.

Even a "clear cut" forest, regrows(THANKFULLY) it trees again.

NH/BB''s

the judge will screw those who care only about themselves good luck to all of us that care for AA and our jobs and not just greed

----------------
On 4/15/2003 8:41:37 AM A77IGW wrote:

you all make me sick...we are on the verge of BK and all you can do is talk about pay backs. I dont know about you but I am praying we get through this, and if and when we do we will be a stronger company.

I have never met so many people willing to sacrafice their jobs and the jobs of other because of their hate for management. People like NH Blackbears and others make me sad to think that they are a co worker.

I hope for all of us we come out of this

----------------​

Good luck A777IGW.

As for those AA employees full of nastiness -- you''ll get your payback by the judge.

The fat lady''s humming....

you all make me sick...we are on the verge of BK and all you can do is talk about pay backs. I dont know about you but I am praying we get through this, and if and when we do we will be a stronger company.

I have never met so many people willing to sacrafice their jobs and the jobs of other because of their hate for management. People like NH Blackbears and others make me sad to think that they are a co worker.

----------------
On 4/15/2003 8:41:37 AM A77IGW wrote:

----------------​
What happened is the company backed us in to the corner. Right now BK court will be the last chace for a fair negotiations. AA has such contempt for its employees. AA has repeatedly underestimated our resolve.

NHBB is someone I am happy is a coworker. Because instead of cowering in fear, he is standing up for his job and this company. AA went in to this to destroy the working conditions. We are fighting back. For some its just easier to lay there and take it. To hate what your job is becoming. I love coming to work, as much as I love coming home at the end of a trip. I won''t stand by and let a bunch of greedy corporate thugs destroy that. There own selfishness, and failure to listen to the market place, has brought us here. AA had a chance to get agreements with all three groups that could have easily passed, and offered the cuts they needed. They chose the old gun to the head, take it or leave it. I hope we do, leave it.