The GIFT(GOP) that KEEPS on GIVING, is soon to GIVE MUCH MORE !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
It's like an unbelievable (Good) dream for us Democrats, and Like a 'Friggin NIGHTMARE for the REPUGS, that Will NEVER END !

Think about it. The US SUPREME Court(made up of a MAJORITY of REPUG POTUS appointees),.....yet soon(in June) WILL drive ANOTHER STAKE thru the Heart of the GOP. (Like a wooden stake...a Mallet, and Dracula)

The 'Supremes will at the very least OVERTURN Prop-8 in California, AND could possibly Rule UNCONSTITUTIONAL (nationwide)....D O M A(defense of marriage act, aka known as marraige between a Male and Female)

When this happens(either A. california,.....or B. nationwide) this will FRACTURE an already F'd-Up party to Absolute Oblivion !

Think about the GOP reaction to the overturn to R. v W.
Now add in the overturn of DOMA. Then throw -in a 'dash' of IMMIGRATION Reform. I mean,....what's a poor REPUG Whack Job to do ?
Who do they support in 16' ?
Who do they Nominate in 16' ?
The 16' GOP Primary's will be a 'thing of BEAUTY', historic to watch/record.
A ABSOLUTE BLOOD-BATH,........while Hillary calmly watchs from her home in CHAPPAQUA NY.

Oh..the JOY !

LEAN FORWARD !!

It's like an unbelievable (Good) dream for us Democrats, and Like a 'Friggin NIGHTMARE for the REPUGS, that Will NEVER END !

Think about it. The US SUPREME Court is made up of a MAJORITY of REPUG POTUS appointees,.....yet soon(in June) they WILL drive ANOTHER STAKE thru the Heart of the GOP. (Like a wooden stake...a Mallet, and Dracula)

The 'Supremes will at the very least OVERTURN Prop-8 in California, AND could possibly Rule UNCONSTITUTIONAL...D O M A(defense of marriage act, aka known as marraige between a Male and Female)

When this happens(either A. california,.....or B. nationwide) this will FRACTURE an already F U'd party to Absolute Oblivion !

Now add in the overturn of DOMA. Then throw -in a 'dash' of IMMIGRATION Reform. I mean,....whats a poor EVANGELICAL Whack Job to do ?
A ABSOLUTE BLOOD-BATH,........while Hillary calmly watchs from her home in CHAPPAQUA NY.

Oh..the JOY !

LEAN FORWARD !!

YAWN...I mean really, it's 3 AM in the morning out there in "bear" country. Long night, huh?

With those CAPS you might as well be screaming from Mt Washington.

Nighty night, B-O.

Given the line of questioning from the justices it seems that on Prop 8 they seem to be more inclined to give a narrow ruling. Can never tell with them but the questions seem to be along those lines..

I think the DOMA case will be more telling since that is a Federal case and not a state issue.

Hopefully they do the right thing and grant equal rights to everyone regarding marriage. It will happen eventually if not this time perhaps next.

Reactions: 2 people

Think about it. The US SUPREME Court(made up of a MAJORITY of REPUG POTUS appointees),.....yet soon(in June) WILL drive ANOTHER STAKE thru the Heart of the GOP. (Like a wooden stake...a Mallet, and Dracula)

The 'Supremes will at the very least OVERTURN Prop-8 in California, AND could possibly Rule UNCONSTITUTIONAL (nationwide)....D O M A(defense of marriage act, aka known as marraige between a Male and Female)

When this happens(either A. california,.....or B. nationwide) this will FRACTURE an already F'd-Up party to Absolute Oblivion !

Now add in the overturn of DOMA. Then throw -in a 'dash' of IMMIGRATION Reform. I mean,....what's a poor REPUG Whack Job to do ?

Oh..the JOY !

LEAN FORWARD !!
Chappaqua, NY???? Wanna tell the useless carpetbagger she's no longer a senator that rode Bill's coattails and she can go back home to hillbilly Arkansas where she belongs.

Given the line of questioning from the justices it seems that on Prop 8 they seem to be more inclined to give a narrow ruling. Can never tell with them but the questions seem to be along those lines..

I think the DOMA case will be more telling since that is a Federal case and not a state issue.

Hopefully they do the right thing and grant equal rights to everyone regarding marriage. It will happen eventually if not this time perhaps next.
Yes we understand, if it isn't your way it isn't really equal rights!

Bill Clinton signs DOMA into law and since public opinion has changed as well as his support and principles which depend on political winds.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"DOMA" redirects here. For other uses, see Doma (disambiguation).
For other uses of "Defense of Marriage Act", see Defense of marriage amendment.
The Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) (Pub.L. 104–199, 110 Stat. 2419, enacted September 21, 1996, 1 U.S.C. § 7 and 28 U.S.C. § 1738C) is a United States federal law that restricts federal marriage benefits and required inter-state marriage recognition to only opposite-sex marriages in the United States. The law passed both houses of Congress by large majorities and was signed into law by President Bill Clinton on September 21, 1996. Under the law, no U.S. state or political subdivision is required to recognize a same-sex marriage from another state. Section 3 of DOMA codifies the non-recognition of same-sex marriages for all federal purposes, including insurance benefits for government employees, Social Security survivors' benefits, immigration, and the filing of joint tax returns.
Clinton and key legislators have changed their views and advocated DOMA's repeal. The Obama administration announced in 2011 that it had determined that section 3 was unconstitutional and, though it would continue to enforce the law,"

Chappaqua, NY???? Wanna tell the useless carpetbagger she's no longer a senator that rode Bill's coattails and she can go back home to hillbilly Arkansas where she belongs

Ah, ...actually, Hillary is from Park Ridge IL.

'Tree,
I agree with you (somewhat) on the SCOTUS unpredictability. I mean...sure, they could take a scaredy-cat approach, and remand it back to the appeals court.

Snap "THIS" !
I thought you knew that Bears are Noctural.
Guess I was Wrong !

'southwind-BAG,

Get BACK in your CAGE !!!!!!!!!!

Ah, ...actually, Hillary is from Park Ridge IL.

'Tree,
I agree with you (somewhat) on the SCOTUS unpredictability. I mean...sure, they could take a scaredy-cat approach, and remand it back to the appeals court.

Snap "THIS" !
I thought you knew that Bears are Noctural.
Guess I was Wrong !

'southwind-BAG,

Get BACK in your CAGE !!!!!!!!!!

Since you are buried up to your eyeballs in snow due to "Global Warming" I thought you were still in hibernation.

Obviously, you came out of the closet.

All the best with the SCOTUS.:lol:

Yeah ! Then they can move on to making polygamy, incest and marrying 14 year olds legal !

So please tell us how polygamy affects you? What do you care if a person is married and has several other people whit whom they are having a relationship with? What business or concern is it of yours?

Again, with incest? What concern is it of yours? How does it affect you?

The 14 year old thing is pretty stupid. There are consent laws in affect and I have not heard anyone (other than NAMBLA) who is trying to change the laws regarding consent.

Same tired arguments were used against granting equal rights to women and blacks. They were used to prevent blacks and women from entering the military. You guys really need some new material.

Granting marriage equality will not lead to the down fall of the empire. There is no historical basis to back up any of the BS.

Reactions: 2 people
So please tell us how polygamy affects you? What do you care if a person is married and has several other people whit whom they are having a relationship with? What business or concern is it of yours?

Again, with incest? What concern is it of yours? How does it affect you?

The 14 year old thing is pretty stupid. There are consent laws in affect and I have not heard anyone (other than NAMBLA) who is trying to change the laws regarding consent.

Same tired arguments were used against granting equal rights to women and blacks. They were used to prevent blacks and women from entering the military. You guys really need some new material.

Granting marriage equality will not lead to the down fall of the empire. There is no historical basis to back up any of the BS.

'Tree,
With your above post, you laid out an intelligent 'point-counter point' with an IMBECILE !

SAVE your BREATH/Key strokes !!!!!!!!!!!

You may be as straight as an arrow, and you may have a friend that is as straight as an arrow. Say you had a great job with the government where you had this wonderful health plan. I mean, what would prohibit you from saying that you're gay, and y'all get married and still live as separate, but you get all the benefits? I just see so much abuse in this it's unreal. I believe a husband and a wife should be a man and a woman, the benefits should be for a man and a woman. There is no way that this is about equality. To me, it's all about a free ride. --Georgia GOP Chairwoman Sue Everhart

Of course not hetero couples are looking for a free ride. Nah. Not like any heteros ever got married for immigration purposes right.

And republicans wonder why they have an image problem?

Reactions: 1 person