The President........AND.......MITTens together in 'Lock-Step'

I'm assuming Apollo & Tides Foundation are NOT elected?

OK, Dell I give up who funds those groups? Labor, Banksters or Trial Lawyers??

Obama crows about outsourcing of Mitt and He does it too, comes to the Oval and we find the progressives are outsourcing our lawmaking. Can anybody now figure out why no one in Congress knew what was in it?
Because they didn't draft it.

Maybe Romney's view on assault weapons has simply evolved? If its OK for issues like gay marriage, why not the Second Amendment or socialized medicine?...

Romney is now on record as saying new laws won't prevent events like what happened in Colorado. I happen to agree. Banning the sale of certain guns or ammunition will simply move the cheese for psychopaths. They'll move on to pipe bombs, gas attacks, or something else that is already illegal but impossible to prevent...

As for angering the NRA... A good portion of the NRA's membership is LDS. Another large portion (i.e. a majority) are people who enjoy hunting (and there's an overlap with the LDS). They won't give up their support of Romney any easier than the black community will abandon Obama.

"You won't get gun control by disarming law-abiding citizens. There's only one way to get real gun control: Disarm the thugs and the criminals, lock them up and if you don't actually throw away the key, at least lose it for a long time... It's a nasty truth, but those who seek to inflict harm are not fazed by gun controllers. I happen to know this from personal experience."

--- Ronald Reagan

Is that a new requirement of presidential candidates? I don't remember any of the previous campaigns asking for that (or any releasing them) in the last 30 years.

Is there a precedent? I would think that if Obama and Romney were both accepted at Harvard, they would have qualified to go?

Maybe I am just confused.

Is that a new requirement of presidential candidates? I don't remember any of the previous campaigns asking for that (or any releasing them) in the last 30 years.

Is there a precedent? I would think that if Obama and Romney were both accepted at Harvard, they would have qualified to go?

Maybe I am just confused.

to my knowledge niether are required , the comment is merely a shot at Mr Transparent Obama

Come on Mitt, cough up those returns.

Did you claim the $10 million you gave your kid to invest as a charitable donation? It did make him part of the entitlement class in a really big way.

Did you claim the $10 million you gave your kid to invest as a charitable donation? It did make him part of the entitlement class in a really big way.

Ol' MITTens Better release those T-Forms !
The LAST thing the Cocaine Bros. etc. want is any GD 'October Surprise"

If an October Surprise were to happen Sparrow Hawk, Then Dr. Paul might have a decent shot !

Hey, look over there! There's a line, 23 million Americans long just waiting for Romney to release his tax returns. Who needs a job when you have tax returns to brief? Dog needs a clue.

And wealth-envy rears it's ugly head again !

Sounds like your entitlemenr envy doesn't apply to spoiled rich kids.

Dog,
Maybe "our-boy's" only envy is his male friends who are 'busy' with the opposite sex.
The internet 'helps' only so much ! : )

107 fund raisers meetings with job council 0

real unemployment in double digits yeah let's worry about those tax returns

shots like this are all the left has, since running on the presidents record is pretty much impossible.

Back