The Sky's the limit.

wnbubbleboy

Veteran
Aug 21, 2002
By God Indiana
Survey: Southwest a good place to launch a career
Dallas Business Journal -

Southwest Airlines is one of the best places to launch a career, according to a survey by BusinessWeek magazine.

The magazine ranked Dallas-based Southwest (NYSE:LUV) No. 46 on a list of the top 55 places to launch a career. The survey was based on feedback from directors of undergraduate career services and more than 37,000 undergraduate students in the United States.

http://dallas.bizjournals.com/dallas/stori...06/daily24.html

I would like some info about the current hiring process in LAS. I recently interviewed a few weeks ago for a ramp position and have heard nothing. Is this standard practice for WN's H.R. dept? I realize there is competition out there, but I do think the H.R. reps should at least notify the candidate in one way or another? Just out of curiousity, why did H.R. go outside and seek ramp supv's? No qualified candidates inside in LAS? What's the deal?

I would like some info about the current hiring process in LAS. I recently interviewed a few weeks ago for a ramp position and have heard nothing. Is this standard practice for WN's H.R. dept? I realize there is competition out there, but I do think the H.R. reps should at least notify the candidate in one way or another? Just out of curiousity, why did H.R. go outside and seek ramp supv's? No qualified candidates inside in LAS? What's the deal?
First off HR notifies everyone. It may take up to three weeks but you will be notified. The reason they are hiring outside for supervisors is because none of the agents in LAS wanted to step up. Theres the deal.

Come on over to US, they hire ANYONE walking & breathing.

Latest posts

Back