This CAN'T BE TRUE. FOX News, RUSH and southwind said so !

In the heat of armed conflict with conflicting reports from those on the ground, I find it difficult to find fault. Same with Reagan and the 243 marines in Beirut.

Personally, I think the wrong questions are being asked. We should be addressing why we were there in the first place.

We are not at war with Libya so frankly who cares what a sovereign nation does within its borders?

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/21/benghazi-intelligence-com_n_6201650.html

Make NO Mistake,......that the REPLUGS  top Dog...Trey Gowdy (R) SC..........is an ATTACK Dog, and would have been ALL OVER this Benghazi thing a looooong time ago.  But why hasn't he  ????

southwind, how can this be ?
eolesen ??
anyone  ??
This is already being discussed in this thread:

http://www.airlineforums.com/topic/56655-benghazi-will-never-be-forgotten/page-7#entry1132487

Sparrow,.....very good point.

'Dog ....Glenn,.........thanx for the course correction for the 'ol Bear  !!

So to recap,...........The RE-PLUG-BLICANS ain't got SHIIT with Benghazi,....................got PUNKED by the POTUS over Immigration, .....HILL is just relaxin' (for the time being) with her beautiful new Grandaughter, you KNOW that WJC has already been 'talking' BIG  $$$ TIME to George Soros, Bill Gates, WARREN and Steven Speilberg and the boys on Rodeo Drive, and  B O  is rumored to possess a "Magic  P E N ",   while all the while  those F'n  GOP MORONS....got NO ONE to run in '16 ! 
(Unless the country wants to get..... BUSH - WHACKED for a Third Time) !

(and)  P S,
My girl Jeannie (NH) got SIX MORE Years in the Senate.

I tell ya.
" WHAT a Country "  !

You know Bear! I believe there may be a Republican. I can stand behind! I've been watching this one for quite some time. He may have a shot at it! He is Governor of Maine. Paul LePage. Love to see him get into "National Politics"! I also love his response to the NAACP in his State.Speaks his mind! Makes Cristy look like a schoolkid!
110922023539_092211_arena_wcsh_00122500.jpg

SparrowHawk said:
Why not "Stand with Rand"
Because, this man has fire in his belly! He says what he thinks, and if it's not politically correct, or you may not like what he says, that's too damn bad!

MCI transplant said:
Because, this man has fire in his belly! He says what he thinks, and if it's not politically correct, or you may not like what he says, that's too damn bad!

I'll check him out. Right now I'm a Rand Paul guy. Only because his Dad is realistically to old to be President.

MCI transplant said:
You know Bear! I believe there may be a Republican. I can stand behind! I've been watching this one for quite some time. He may have a shot at it! He is Governor of Maine. Paul LePage. Love to see him get into "National Politics"! I also love his response to the NAACP in his State.Speaks his mind! Makes Cristy look like a schoolkid!
110922023539_092211_arena_wcsh_00122500.jpg

First off MCI,.........this is a diverse country.
Maine and the huge majority of it's citizens are the LEAST diverse state in the '50.

perhaps you 'catch my  drift'  .

First off MCI,.........this is a diverse country.
Maine and the huge majority of it's citizens are the LEAST diverse state in the '50.

perhaps you 'catch my  drift'  .
ahhh diverse another word in the Dem playbook along with hope and change and transparent. Great for campaigns but quickly forgotten when they get down to business

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/21/benghazi-intelligence-com_n_6201650.html

Make NO Mistake,......that the REPLUGS  top Dog...Trey Gowdy (R) SC..........is an ATTACK Dog, and would have been ALL OVER this Benghazi thing a looooong time ago.  But why hasn't he  ????

southwind, how can this be ?
eolesen ??
anyone  ??

You the only one crowing about this. It ain't over by a long shot.

The House Intelligence Committee released its own report on the Benghazi attacks last Friday, finding that the CIA and the military responded appropriately, and concluded there was no wrongdoing by Obama administration officials.
Not all Republicans are satisfied with that conclusion.

"I think the report is full of crap," Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-South Carolina, told CNN on Sunday.

House Speaker John Boehner announced Monday that Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy will continue as chairman of the special committee House Republicans created last year to investigate the 2012 attacks on a U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rep-trey-gowdy-will-continue-leading-house-benghazi-investigation/

delldude said:

You the only one crowing about this. It ain't over by a long shot.

if you're Bear crowing material has been tough lately