Tilton's Speech To Wings Club

Perhaps I am being mis-understood. (1) Cuts in retiree benefits is just another one of many "things" United has pulled on it's own, and not suprisingly. I don't approve of any of it, but NOTHING will be done about it, because (A) United employees stand for nothing but senority (of which the most senior just got burnt) and :angry: United employees want management to go after anyone or anything but them and their paychecks, with good reason. (2) I said before, Glenn is doing his job. I met him just the other day. Man, what a handshake and esprit de corps. But I still believe Glenn will be departing soon after United stabilizes in what ever form that might be. Glenn maybe the most awesome "General" for some of you, but his Colonels leave alot to be desired....IMHO :up:

Tilton came to do a job at UAL that few could do. Honestly once things get stabilized I see him staying. Why? He will want to enjoy the prosperity and because he wants to compete and he will have UAL right where he wants it...a mean lean fighting machine. Finally UAL has an aggresive CEO.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....ROFL....He'll what??? Stay to enjoy the prosperity...almost got me there...hey joe, you ONE FUNNY GUY :up: