Top 10 reasons the new insurance plan is bad

Although I am perplexed about the whole situation, I am pleased to see a politician admit that they "screwed up." Obama got on national television and said the following:

"I screwed up. . . . "I’ve got to own up to my mistake. Ultimately, it's important for this administration to send a message that there aren't two sets of rules — you know, one for prominent people and one for ordinary folks who have to pay their taxes. . . . . Today was an embarrassment for us."

Though, I would still prefer to not have to see such a "screw up."

Obama's words
"I screwed up. . . . "I’ve got to own up to my mistake. Ultimately, it's important for this administration to send a message that there aren't two sets of rules — you know, one for prominent people and one for ordinary folks who have to pay their taxes. . . . . Today was an embarrassment for us."

So i take it that Geithner was not a screw up?

Although I am perplexed about the whole situation, I am pleased to see a politician admit that they "screwed up." Obama got on national television and said the following:

Though, I would still prefer to not have to see such a "screw up."

But the day before he was tripping all over Daschle even in light of the revelations.

His statement isn't one of admitting mistakes.....he's reacting to public outrage over his previous cabinet picks and the public awareness his administration has two sets of rules to live by.

If he's so forthright , I'd expect Geithner to resign then.