Trump / Bush pull even in the polls. Trouble for the GOP ?

Dog Wonder said:
The ones buying your Barney act?
bahahahahah you sooooo funny!  I  bet Seinfeld calls you for material

you fking stupid clown lol go fk yourself DAN

cltrat said:
who's your side gonna run? Hillary is going down in flames her lying is starting to catch up with her.
bernie?  lol be serious

First of all who is my "side"?  Are you assuming things again?

If you must know James Webb is the one who scares me the least.  However he has little chance against the Clinton machine.

Voting is not supposed to be a multiple choice test type exercise in which choice is the least wrong

If you can not vote FOR a candidate, not voting is a wholly egitimate choice

I don't see it that way. I voted for Obama but I did not vote "for" Obama.

I think it was important for me to vote because for me one of the most long lasting and farthest reaching things that a president does is court appointments. Especially the SCOTUS. While I did not and do not thin that Obama is a good president, I think the alternatives offered would have been worse and I do not even want to know what kind of SCOTUS we would have ended up with.

There is that, and much more, and that is a vote FOR something

OTOH, if one is voting in a place like Texas, voting for the least wrong choice still only effectively sends the signal that one is ok with what ever the party machinery has served up

2014 Is the first election I have ever missed. Im in TX and I know as a liberal my vote does not count. The gerrymandering here has assured that. There is way too much crazy here in TX and Abbot is proof of that.

I do not think I will not vote again since it has bugged me ever since but I was just pissed.

Ifly2 said:
Voting is not supposed to be a multiple choice test type exercise in which choice is the least wrong

If you can not vote FOR a candidate, not voting is a wholly egitimate choice

I view it this way.  There are going to be things a candidate that I end up voting that I don't like or has said things that I don't agree with.  So I guess you could say that's what I mean by scares me the least.

Gawker releases Trump's Phone #

http://deadstate.org/gawker-just-published-donald-trumps-personal-phone-number/

Since Trump, in his considered political judgment, has decided that opening up a direct, personal channel of communications between his supporters and his primary opponents is a noble campaign tactic, we think it’s only fair and right that Republican primary voters be able to reach out to Trump himself. If it is the case—as Trump’s release of Graham’s number implicitly argues—that our political discourse improves when voters can ring up candidates on their private cell phones, then we are happy to add Trump’s cell phone number to the body of public knowledge. You can reach Donald Trump at 917-756-8000.

11215067_860751920647409_5462230872523294230_n.jpg

ALL of the above is Good...'700, but in the meantime,........................ " GO   DONALD  GO ....................GO DONALD  GO "   !!!!!

THE   'REPLUG PARTY.

The GIFT that  KEEPS-ON    G I V I N G   !!!!

Back