TRUMP Dumped from CONSERVATIVE Event.

Ifly2 said:
Rand abandoned any trace of integrity and sold out Immediately

I'm the only perfect candidate and I'm not running.

Ben Carson is looking better. 

traderjake said:

Better have a plan B. I doubt Carson will make it to the primary much less out of them.

Ms Tree said:

Better have a plan B. I doubt Carson will make it to the primary much less out of them.
who you going to be left with? Joe biden maybe?

traderjake said:

Better find that plan B quick. Carson just took a direct hit amidship and he is going to sink fast. Try and understand this cause its a bit convoluted.

Carson has said he is against fetal tissue research because there is nothing that cannot be done without the tissue. OK. So far so good. According to many doctors the research in his field of neurology would not be where it is with out fetal tissue but what ever.

Now it has been published that he and some other doctors published a paper in 1992 titled Colloid Cysts of the Third Ventricle. I bet you know where this is going don't you. He and the other doctors used fetal tissue from a 9 week old and a 17 week old. Ooopppssssss. My bad. Now you would think that if you are a man of integrity (I believe Sparrow once stated that he was) that he would step up and own it.

Yea, that ain't going to happen. He doubled down and went with:

You have to look at the intent, he said. To willfully ignore evidence that you have for some ideological reason is wrong. If youre killing babies and taking the tissue, thats a very different thing than taking a dead specimen and keeping a record of it.

I've honestly got no idea what the hell that even means. He has no idea how the fetal tissue became available. one or both may have been aborted or they could have been miscarriages or who knows. Then there is the fact that he said fetal tissue did not need to be used but yet he did. He has also said that any research that has come from fetal tissue is inconsequential. Why did he put his name on inconsequential work?

Sounds like he has a big big problem on his hands. Time to shut it down Mr Carson. You just phucked up big time.

eolesen said:
Right now, we don't have the money for either. Arguably, defense remains a constitutional obligation. Healthcare and education may be moral obligations, but they aren't mandated.

I don't have a problem with providing for the common defense.  What I do have a problem with is the amount of money wasted by the DOD on a yearly basis.

The Constitution talks about invasion, insurrection and rebellion

It does not say anything anywhere about invading and occupying foreign countries in order to export our beliefs and our way of doung things

We do have a name for that, however...

Ms Tree said:
Dup? Did you mean yup?
no I managed to post the earlier post again, but yes I agree Joe is the best candidate if he runs from the left

cltrat said:
who you going to be left with? Joe biden maybe?
Can you imagine a Carson/Biden debate?

Could be billed as "Brain Surgeon vs. Man Needing Brain Surgery"!

Back