TRUMP Hands US Senate Control to President B I D E N !

No matter who's side wins, we need elections we can trust.
They say Trump is very charismatic, and he may be, although I fail to see it. IMHO, there is fraud in every election. Always has been...always will be. The only "proof" that these "patriots" needed was Trump telling them he would have won. Convincing them that not only did he win, he won in a landslide. They believed him. This election is just as valid as the election in 2016 was - remember...when he won the electoral vote, but not the popular vote, but convinced many that he would have won the popular vote (needing more than 3 million) had it not been for the illegals in California voting for HIllary. Back then many Trump supporters said "you lost, deal with it snowflake". In many cases they went on to say that if they lost, they would graciously accept it. I haven't seen that .

That's what is going to happen after the 20th. You can snuggle up to the radical lefties and watch our already over borrowed economy collapse.

whatever you say Dell. You better crawl into your bunker for the next four years.

They say Trump is very charismatic, and he may be, although I fail to see it. IMHO, there is fraud in every election. Always has been...always will be. The only "proof" that these "patriots" needed was Trump telling them he would have won. Convincing them that not only did he win, he won in a landslide. They believed him. This election is just as valid as the election in 2016 was - remember...when he won the electoral vote, but not the popular vote, but convinced many that he would have won the popular vote (needing more than 3 million) had it not been for the illegals in California voting for HIllary. Back then many Trump supporters said "you lost, deal with it snowflake". In many cases they went on to say that if they lost, they would graciously accept it. I haven't seen that .
there may not be enough fraud to sway an election but who knows? Many people think there was enough to sway the election. So I think we need to find a way to build trust for everyone in the electoral process. Too many of the recent elections have had people say there was cheating and we need to get rid of that. Bush versus Gore,Trump and Russia collusion, trump versus Biden. If we have a trustable election I think even people on the losing side will accept it.

Well KC, I read several of the opinions and there is evidence.
He lost, KC, the sun will still come up and my beer will still be cold.
There are many accusations of election fraud. The mere inference of this should be investigated and the results shown and explained. That simple. The future integrity of the election process is now in question.
I have one question, though.....one would think our congressional members on both sides of the aisle would be tripping over themselves to investigate these questions, why are the democrats adamantly refusing to for a bipartisan election commission then? Pelosi stripped it from the covid package and McConnell put it back in.

Democrats don't want the 2020 election investigated......hmmmmmmm.

Well KC, I read several of the opinions and there is evidence.

Democrats don't want the 2020 election investigated......hmmmmmmm.
I think they'd be all in on investigating election integrity, but that's not what all Trumps antics were about. It was about flipping the election back to him. And after 60 court cases were outright dismissed, we have better things to do. I know a way to insure election integrity - abolish the electoral college. Trump and others weren't concerned about the election integrity in any state that Trump won. They were only interested in election integrity in 4 states. And in some ways I agree....it should never come down to just 2 or 3 states electoral votes. AND...since Trump may well have killed the GOP, we might as well go with popular vote because future elections will have a Democrat, a 'traditional Republican' and a Trump Republican.

Some among America's military allies believe Trump deliberately attempted a coup and may have had help from federal law-enforcement officials

Business insider.
Military and Defense section. Very interesting

I think they'd be all in on investigating election integrity, but that's not what all Trumps antics were about. It was about flipping the election back to him. And after 60 court cases were outright dismissed, we have better things to do. I know a way to insure election integrity - abolish the electoral college. Trump and others weren't concerned about the election integrity in any state that Trump won. They were only interested in election integrity in 4 states. And in some ways I agree....it should never come down to just 2 or 3 states electoral votes. AND...since Trump may well have killed the GOP, we might as well go with popular vote because future elections will have a Democrat, a 'traditional Republican' and a Trump Republican.
I'm sure Trump thought He could flip it. since Trump may well have killed the GOP. Trump has rebranded the GOP and left them with a spine. Hopefully they will recognize this and move on, if they don't and regress into the party of appeasement, they are done.

Congress IS the seat of our democracy and they tried to come for it on Tuesday. People died. It is not a joke. Trump, Hawley, Cruz and others incited it. This is treason. The rioters are not patriots. They are traitors.