Trump now back on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

It will be hard to tell...but I can assure you that if he switches from Truth Social, he'll never admit he was on it and if it fails, he will blame somebody else. Tweeter was his megaphone....I don't think he will be able to stay away. Especially if Desantis keeps getting the headlines.

It will be hard to tell...but I can assure you that if he switches from Truth Social, he'll never admit he was on it and if it fails, he will blame somebody else. Tweeter was his megaphone....I don't think he will be able to stay away. Especially if Desantis keeps getting the headlines.

I have to admit that most of his postings on Truth are nothing but white noise. Kinda like when you leave on the TV and fall asleep. I’m sure he has others writing all that stuff but it’s absolutely overkill. I wouldn’t count Trump out though. Don’t forget he killed all of those Republicans who wanted to be Prez and even slayed the Clinton Dragon. And no it wasn’t Biden that did him in but the Pandemic and what came with that.

Absent the Pandemic there’s zero doubt Trump would still be POTUS.

I have to admit that most of his postings on Truth are nothing but white noise. Kinda like when you leave on the TV and fall asleep. I’m sure he has others writing all that stuff but it’s absolutely overkill. I wouldn’t count Trump out though. Don’t forget he killed all of those Republicans who wanted to be Prez and even slayed the Clinton Dragon. And no it wasn’t Biden that did him in but the Pandemic and what came with that.

Absent the Pandemic there’s zero doubt Trump would still be POTUS.
I think the mainstream GOP will regret ever climbing into bed with him. He's got his 30% and I believe he will KEEP his 30%. The mainstream GOP needs those votes, but Trump has shown that he is like a vindictive child, so that when he is NOT the nominee, he will direct his followers to NOT vote for the "loser" that the GOP is running. I think he will encourage them to write his name in. He won't win....but neither will the Republican who beat him in the primary (assuming Trump accepts that he was beaten in the primary). And that will be considered a "win" to Trump. AS we get closer to NOvember 2024, I wonder how many Republicans will remember 'you knew I was a snake when you took me in".

I think the mainstream GOP will regret ever climbing into bed with him. He's got his 30% and I believe he will KEEP his 30%. The mainstream GOP needs those votes, but Trump has shown that he is like a vindictive child, so that when he is NOT the nominee, he will direct his followers to NOT vote for the "loser" that the GOP is running. I think he will encourage them to write his name in. He won't win....but neither will the Republican who beat him in the primary (assuming Trump accepts that he was beaten in the primary). And that will be considered a "win" to Trump. AS we get closer to NOvember 2024, I wonder how many Republicans will remember 'you knew I was a snake when you took me in".

And Biden was shot from the moment he declared he was running. Kamala is an absolute nit wit and never should have been picked as his running mate. So if we take out both Biden and Trump and it winds up being a contest between DeSantis and Harris only in the Twilight Zone should Kamala have a real chance.

Media could keep a running count of how many times she does that insane (nervous) cackle in any debates.

And Biden was shot from the moment he declared he was running. Kamala is an absolute nit wit and never should have been picked as his running mate. So if we take out both Biden and Trump and it winds up being a contest between DeSantis and Harris only in the Twilight Zone should Kamala have a real chance.

Media could keep a running count of how many times she does that insane (nervous) cackle in any debates.

I don't think Biden is going to run, and I don't think that the Democrats will give it to Harris just because she was the VP. So if the democrats run an as yet unnamed candidate, Trump will order his followers to write in his name instead of voting for "Desanctimonious". The GOP is going to need Trump's 30%, and every day they wait before they stand up and denounce this clown, they are only hurting themselves.

I don't think Biden is going to run, and I don't think that the Democrats will give it to Harris just because she was the VP. So if the democrats run an as yet unnamed candidate, Trump will order his followers to write in his name instead of voting for "Desanctimonious". The GOP is going to need Trump's 30%, and every day they wait before they stand up and denounce this clown, they are only hurting themselves.

I’m sorry but I meant what I wrote when I said that President Trump was probably the best President in my lifetime. And I’m absolutely non Partisan today. I actually think none of them matter at all normally for my day to day life anyway. But Trumps policies supported me and I’m much better off today because of him. That’s a fact.

Trump never wavered from providing aid the the Airlines/ Biden did not include Airline aid in his stimulus. I can’t not honor or ignore that.