Two Cents Is Worth A Lot!

what_a_trip

Jul 27, 2005
N903AW said:
... many of us, including myself, are honored to bring your experience and professionalism to this new airline. I have always been impressed with the front line employees of USAirways and cannot think of a better group of people to work with in the future.

Our workgroups have much in common. We have both been through bankruptcies, and wondered if our respective airlines would close their doors. We have both suffered working under bad managements. We have endured concessions and paycuts to keep our planes in the air. Most important, we have always held each other up in good times and during the bad times.

We are survivors in this volatile industry. I believe that our workgroups will work very well together and we can make our new airline one that travelers will flock to with cash in hand. :up: I cannot find any reason why the new USAirways with our outstanding workgroups working together would not be a force to be reckoned with.

The vast majority of us at America West Airlines will be priveleged and proud to work alongside our USAirways counterparts. Just my two cents.

Best regards,
N903AW
[post="284649"][/post]​

THANK YOU N903AW for your “two centsâ€￾ … it’s worth repeating!

There are many negative comments on this board towards the U employees and the merger in general. We just have to remember that most of those negative comments are coming from employees of other airlines (Fear is an ugly thing!).

I believe AW and U employees will treat each other as we treat our passengers – with respect and gratitude.