My Two Cents

Doc

Veteran
Jul 15, 2003
www.usaviation.com
Here is my 2 cents worth. I don’t think there is an analyst or a writher that has a clue of what is going on in the airline industry. Just look at what they write it always about the wages do any of them know that U emp. Make less now that some of these LCC’s it amazes me that nobody says a word to them I personally send them notes of there stupidly. If you take a look a LUV you will notice that it is a copy of …..see if you can guess…………

PSA…. Herb copied it and never looked back…….U bought PSA screwed it up then bought Piedmont screwed that up now there going to screw their own stock holders…..

Here is a clue Dave simplify your fare structure stop treating your customers like they are stupid the business traveler is not coming back at 700.00 RT …really how long did you think it would last??? put buts in the seats and stop crying about how business travelers are not flying …They are DAVE just not on U because you are unable to realize the facts
LUV and Jetblue can offer the same product and guess what they make more per hour now than most of your employees..

OMG you may just have to work now …I can see the smoke coming from your ears

Has U ever had an original thought?????????

Try thinking out of that box your in..............

Latest posts