Twu Officials Protest?

proAMFA

Senior
Sep 28, 2003
I read in the media yesterday that there were TWU officials at the AMR share holders meeting were protesting the lack of shared sacrifice by management.

Why are they protesting when they are the ones that "negotiated" the last contract, brought it back to the membership and indorsed approval?

I'm glad to see that the TWU Officials are finally beginning to see what most AMFA supporters have seen all along-there was no shared sacrifice!

I believe that many of these "union officials" will become good AMFA members in July. They just need better leadership and a change in philosophy.

Reunite the membership, vote AMFA.

Coming in July-AMFA!

Maybe we should organize pickets in front of TWU offices in NY and Dallas citing the lack of their sacrifice. While they negotiated pay cuts for us they got themselves raises. Some of them got more last year than we will get the entire 5 years of our contract!

Bob Owens said:
Maybe we should organize pickets in front of TWU offices in NY and Dallas citing the lack of their sacrifice. While they negotiated pay cuts for us they got themselves raises. Some of them got more last year than we will get the entire 5 years of our contract!
Now I like that idea!

Bob Owens said:
Hey dummie, do you make this remark because you think we do not know how the International's pay is calculated? Well biggun', we do, so your remark is as senseless as it's writer.

Drip E. Kwill said:
Hey dummie, do you make this remark because you think we do not know how the International's pay is calculated? Well biggun', we do, so your remark is as senseless as it's writer.
dummie? biggun? senseless?

You are full of name calling but zero substance as usual Steve.

Is the TWU a majority rule organization?

Drip E. Kwill said:
Well Dippy, if you know how the twu international officers pay is calculated then why don't you just figure it up and prove your results??? We can then compare your explanation and figures to the LM2's. Come on, you can do it!!!

On the other hand there is very easy and sensible way to figure AMFA officers pay. It goes like this, ready Dippy? It's a percentage of what the average mechanics pay is including premiums. The National Director makes twice or 200% of the average mechanics pay, and from there down. If we take concessions in pay, AMFA National Officers take concessions in pay. OK Dippy, give it a try! Get back soon now. LOL

afl-cio twu coruption

I felt sorry for you knowing you are an twu advocate and having to look something up would be beyond your scope, so I am providing you a link Dippy. You will notice the last report was typed out by an adult but for a few prior years it looks like Art Luby wrote it. Have fun and don't forget to get back soon now ya hear!!! BWAAAHAAHA