U S Intelligence Report, just released.

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Though CHINA WANTED to, It DID NOT, Repeat, DID NOT interfere in the 2020 elections !

It went on to further say, that No other 'foreign actors', EXCEPT ONE, tried to interfere.

The Lone Exception,.....(SORRY ORANGE TURD), was good ol' RUSSIA !!

' O T L'. Orange TURD LIAR !!!!

Three most Dangerous Countries to the US (Iran is #4), RUSSIA, Saudi Arabia (MBS) and The Lunatic in N. KOREA, the "O T's" favorite Arse's To ... L I C K !!!!

Tuck Frump.

Though CHINA WANTED to, It DID NOT, Repeat, DID NOT interfere in the 2020 elections !

It went on to further say, that No other 'foreign actors', EXCEPT ONE, tried to interfere.

Three most Dangerous Countries to the US (Iran is #4), RUSSIA, Saudi Arabia (MBS) and The Lunatic in N. KOREA, the "O T's" favorite Arse's To ... L I C K !!!!

Tuck Frump.
Intelligence report by the Biden dementia administration?

You look into Joe's Chinese poritfolio? LOL....LOL

open-graph.jpeg

China claims they never ever ever tried to influence the election so China Joe would beat Trump?

You can't prove this now, can you....LOL

Rachael Maddow tell you so....LOL

ConfusedRareDoe-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, let's trust a "foreign intelligence report" from the same very guys that were also spying on Trump and got caught doing so.

You really think that the guys who are best at hacking are going to get caught by the Fife Bureau of Interference or the Central Ineptitude Agency? I have more faith in Dr. Fraudci.

Besides, who needs foreign interference when you have the media and county/state officials that can do it on your behalf?

How many votes were skewed based on false reporting of the issue that the WaPo had to walk back yesterday regarding Georgia? If it was only 1-2%, that's enough to throw the election.

Tuck Frump.
4bzlz9.jpg

US security adviser claims China has taken ‘most active role’ in election meddling

Robert O’Brien didn’t provide any details, also claiming Beijing had ‘the most massive program’ to influence US politics
China has taken the most active role among countries seeking to interfere in the US election and has the biggest program to influence domestic politics, the US national security adviser, Robert O’Brien, said on Friday, without providing any details.

“We know the Chinese have taken the most active role,” O’Brien told reporters at a briefing.

He said China had “the most massive program to influence the United States politically” followed by Iran and then Russia.

US intelligence found that Russia orchestrated a cyber campaign to sway the 2016 presidential election in Donald Trump’s favor and there have been reports hackers may try to influence the election on 3 November.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/04/us-security-adviser-china-elections-meddling

I won't. The Chinese truly believe they are a master race, and don't hide their hatred of the non-ethnic Chinese.