Uniforms...What is with the delays?

For some people this is there world :lol:

Bother way, some people have been looking forward to the new uniform pieces that were promised on a certain date and then in tempe style, the supplier of the uniforms can't keep its website updated. So, of course, people are confused because the website is telling them that the uniforms are delayed, yet tempe has not mentioned that there is a delay. So, in THEIR world, there is confusion and to them, getting THEIR new uniform is important. But, again, in tempe style, the kool-ade drinkers don't think that anything is important unless it saves the company a nickel, and when I say, nickel, I mean nickel.

Got word they had to produce more material for the senior international girls........remember they go up to a size 30W. It took two guys to hold up the dress. It's like five foot wide. :shock:

Excuse you mister. I have 37 years and can't wait for my size two zip up dress. And for those gals who need a seat belt extension for the jumpseat, well as long as they can do the job, they have earned the right to wear a 30W. I see a lot of BIG agents, res agents and rampers non-reving on my flights and I never give them attitude. I even leave them an extra set of tidbits.

Excuse you mister. I have 37 years and can't wait for my size two zip up dress. And for those gals who need a seat belt extension for the jumpseat, well as long as they can do the job, they have earned the right to wear a 30W. I see a lot of BIG agents, res agents and rampers non-reving on my flights and I never give them attitude. I even leave them an extra set of tidbits.

Sorry sister.............can't use a seatbelt extension on the jump seat!!!!

Better not let Thindy find out you are using one.

She might write a letter to the company and the union to inform YOU of the risks!!! :up:

Sorry sister.............can't use a seatbelt extension on the jump seat!!!!

Better not let Thindy find out you are using one.

She might write a letter to the company and the union to inform YOU of the risks!!! :up:

Can't use a seatbelt extension on the jump seat??? Well I guess it isn't allowed -- but try telling that to two gals on my FCO trip last week. They are so humble about it too. When they think no one is looking, they creep over to their jumpseat and set it up. But bless their hearts - I have been with these girls through furloughs, husbands, children, bankruptcies, base closures, displacements, negotiations, mergers, loss of parents etc. etc. I could care less! And Thindy better watch out - cause she hasn't met us PIT BULLS yet!!!

While I have wondered where in the blazes my new uniform is, I'm also glad it hasn't shown up yet because I know with the lighter fabric and no means to layer with a sweater I'm going to freeze my rear off with this thing.

Brrrrr........

Got word they had to produce more material for the senior international girls........remember they go up to a size 30W. It took two guys to hold up the dress. It's like five foot wide. :shock:
:lol: :up: TOOOOOOOO Funny! All you have to do is watch the convoy of bag schlepping stewardesses migrate to terminal A-West in PHL and you know the "Lights on the International Dramafest" is about to begin. (On the return flights exiting Customs, sometimes the strongest of the frail may be better served in renting a SMARTCARTE to mossey out of there. For years I have wondered, "WHY DO THEY CARRY SO MUCH SH*T!?". Now as far as the uniforms.......if you ate your way across the Atlantic and then slamm clicked yourself into your hotel chambers with a feather duvee and pillows fit for a Queen, you wouldn't be a Top Model either <ha>. (For The Westies.......not ALL International folks cast a shadow on an A330, but with the A350WB on the order books, they may need to issue an ALERT Bulletin titled "Please Lay Off the breads/cheeses/pastries/candies and cream sauces. DRINK (like Doug)......"It's ALL GOOD!") :lol:

Latest posts