United is #2

I have 4 dress shirts in my closet.
Don't know what to do with them now.
What's your size? ... :p
B) xUT
Take them down to the Tenderloin and give them away... :shock:

When I resigned after the strike, I gave my old NWA uniforms to some homeless guy under a bridge. He put on my jacket with the "Northwest Airlines Aircraft Maintenance" patch right away!!! :lol:

I did cut off one of "Crew Chief Aircraft Maintenance" patches from a shirt and stuck it in drawer.

I also still have the nice Butwin Parka that was issued in my one winter in MSP (It has no NWA logo on it, just some reflective stripes). It is a nice parka. I am guessing those have not been given out for some time!!!

When I resigned after the strike, I gave my old NWA uniforms to some homeless guy under a bridge. He put on my jacket with the "Northwest Airlines Aircraft Maintenance" patch right away!!! :lol:

There are several of us here who plan to do the same if/when the end comes.

I also still have the nice Butwin Parka that was issued in my one winter in MSP (It has no NWA logo on it, just some reflective stripes). It is a nice parka. I am guessing those have not been given out for some time!!!

Those are fantastic! The new ones are terrible... Luckily, I still have one of the 3M ones (the slate grey w/the same reflective stripes that our shirts used to have)...

Seems the government is more concerned with baling out their buddies on wallstreet then helping us working mechanics out. We have a lot of maintenance work to do, but the company feels it needs to far out work even when we have a contract that states 20% far out rate, not counting overhauls. <_<

Back