Update on Flight 718/June 16, 2011 (PHL‐FCO)

Leave Jim for now. Do you consider me a blasphemer because I make fun of your god? And by Jesus freak I refer to a tub thumper. Are you a tub thumper?

And yes, run away from me. I replied to a comment you made regarding DL the you enough you left the board for a bit. I've been Molly-coddling you ever since.

Every time you step up to take your turn throwing your stone you wuss out and pull off the speed. Grow a pair and do your duty already. Keep up with your mob. ;)
Why won't you explain the distinction between Wells and RICO? I've asked 3 times now. You won't get me to beg.

I said this to mrbreeze when he mentioned the lack of facts - "Something that applies to everyone here unless one of the 3 pilots is here and staying mum. That's why I've stayed away from pointing fingers at either side, unlike everyone else who "believes" one side or the other." Notice I didn't say only east posters who "believe" Wells' story, I said "everyone who believes one side or the other."

There is your second instance of me answering the question. As well as my comment about taking sides before or until all the facts are in (which they may never be to everyone's satisfaction).

Got any more trumpted up charges, PiNosumap?

Jim

I said this to mrbreeze - "Something that applies to everyone here unless one of the 3 pilots is here and staying mum. That's why I've stayed away from pointing fingers at either side, unlike everyone else who "believes" one side or the other." Notice I didn't say only east posters who "believe" Wells' story, I said "everyone who believes one side or the other."

There is your second instance of me answering the question. As well as my comment about taking sides before or until all the facts are in (which they may never be to everyone's satisfaction).

Got any more trumpted up charges, PiNosumap?

Jim

Ok, I missed that one so I will take your word for it, but, you STILL didn't answer my question. What's the problem, don't like your logic used against you? It's a simple question, hang her or not? Because I have not seen you take a westie to task and using your logic, you support them. Just be a man and answer yes or no, or STFU.

So now are you accusing me of being Nos? Falsely outing one guy as him is not enough for you?!

Leave Jim for now. Do you consider me a blasphemer because I make fun of your god? And by Jesus freak I refer to a tub thumper. Are you a tub thumper?

And yes, run away from me. I replied to a comment you made regarding DL the you enough you left the board for a bit. I've been Molly-coddling you ever since.

I found a few definitions for tub thumper, so I'd need yours to answer. The rest of this post is incoherent.

you STILL didn't answer my question. What's the problem, don't like yoour logic used against you?

I've answered it twice. What's your problem aside from not liking the answer? At least my logic is consistent. Unlike you I don't take either side without more proof than exists so far. I'vd shown that I've spoken against making judgements without the facts, I've said that I don't have the facts to make a judgement. Other than not backing Wells and parsing sentences in various documents to justify that, what do you expect? A "Yessa massa, whatever you say massa."

Oh, and Move2CLT - Pi can't be a tub thumper, he thinks he's smarter than God Himself.

Jim

I've answered it twice. What's your problem aside from not liking the answer? At least my logic is consistent. Unlike you I don't take either side without more proof than exists so far. I'vd shown that I've spoken against making judgements without the facts, I've said that I don't have the facts to make a judgement. Other than not backing Wells and parsing sentences in various documents to justify that, what do you expect? A "Yessa massa, whatever you say massa."

Oh, and Move2CLT - Pi can't be a tub thumper, he thinks he's smarter than God Himself.

Jim

Oops, looks like you answered while I was editing my post. So, I'll take that as a sort of no. Then why have you not take to task those that have "hung" her, but you have me?

No one is smarter than God, not even you.

Oops, looks like you answered while I was editing my post.

I'll accept an apology now...

So, I'll take that as a sort of no.

You can take it any way you like, just don't blame me for how you decide to take it.

Then why have you not take to task those that have "hung" her

As I pointed out, I did. Same as you did over the other issue - some words in one post. Careful, your double standard is showing...

but you have me?

Because of your hypocrisy - claiming to be neutral while grasping at every straw to prove Wells acted correctly.

No one is smarter than God, not even you.

Again, putting words in my mouth. I didn't say that you were smarter than God, just that you think you are... :lol: :lol:

Jim

Because of your hypocrisy - claiming to be neutral while grasping at every straw to prove Wells acted correctly.

Again, putting words in my mouth. I didn't say that you were smarter than God, just that you think you are... :lol: :lol:

Jim

Wrong again, but what's new? I wasn't grasping at straws to prove anything, just to show the westies that there was not enough info. to hang her and trying her on here was an ahole thing to do, just like it was for easties to do to westies. It was you to threw darts at what I had to say. What was it you said, if you only go after one side you must be on the other, or something like that? I'll take YOUR apology now. I admitted that we crossed posts.

So, now you aren't putting words in my mouth, but reading my mind! I can assure you, I do not think I'm smarter than God.

Wrong again, but what's new? I wasn't grasping at straws to prove anything, just to show the westies that there was not enough info. to hang her and trying her on her was an ahole thing to do

Ah, but you go to such lengths to support her. According to you, the FAA note supports her, the lack of cross/rebuttal supports her. Amazing that you make one post "chastising" easties for jumping to conclusions (which still hasn't stopped the claims of poop through the mail, "stolen" info, etc) yet look at the number of posts you've made pointing out the things that support Wells (to your way of thinking).

Yep, hypocrisy. One post directed at easties (that had no effect) vs what...40-50 or more telling the westies that they're wrong because this or that supports Wells according to you. How could anyone NOT see the equivalence there... :lol: :lol:

Jim

Ah, but you go to such lengths to support her. According to you, the FAA note supports her, the lack of cross/rebuttal supports her. Amazing that you make one post "chastising" easties for jumping to conclusions (which still hasn't stopped the claims of poop through the mail, "stolen" info, etc) yet look at the number of posts you've made pointing out the things that support Wells (to your way of thinking).

Yep, hypocrisy. One post directed at easties (that had no effect) vs what...40-50 or more telling the westies that they're wrong because this or that supports Wells according to you. How could anyone NOT see the equivalence there... :lol: :lol:

Jim

Jim,

Let's do a little review, shall we? My first post on this thread was 4 pages into it! Here it is:

“Where are the facts Clear? I've seen only very vague statements from the company about the whole issue and NO comment from them about why they had the crew removed by security. Do you have them? Even the opening letter of this thread has no indication of who the author was. Lay it out for us.

The west contends that everything action by USAPA and east pilots is about DOH. Why would Captain Wells do this for DOH when she is in the top 517 that already have their DOH intact?”

I just asked questions, didn't I? Seven posts later, on the same page, you declare this:

“ I know nothing other than what I've read, the same as you. Unlike you, however, I haven't chosen sides.

Jim”

There you have it, already accusing me of choosing sides, after two posts, one of which was all questions and the other was this:

“There is a big difference between making a proclamation of support for a union and the concept of DOH vs. intentionally making false claims about the suitability of an aircraft and downing it, as some on here claim. Seems a stretch for me that a person who has not had their seniority order alter would do that. Would you do it for relative position?

Join us with the facts oh wise one. Tell us what you KNOW about the incident.

BTW, you seemed to be in a hurry to get my replies to your questions last night, but I don't see any from you today.”

What a stretch!!!!!!!!!!

I went to great lengths to show that the stories didn't add up. Mr. Eagles claims were different than what was in the FAA letter, the same letter that the westies had used as “evidence”! For the hundredth time, IT WAS NOT TO PROVE HER INNOCENT, IT WAS TO PROVE THAT WE DIDN'T HAVE THE INFORMATION TO PROVE HER GUILTY. You came to the conclusion that I was trying to prove her innocent, and the facts and logic do not back you up.

I've had many posts taking on my own guys over the C18 and SSgate. How many posts have you taken on westies about. What did you say on this thread? Two? Two posts vs. all the ones after me?

The emperor no clothes. We know what you are Jim, it's time for you to accept it.

Back