Us Airways / America West Merger

Busdrvr:

It appears to me that the main reason you come to the US Airways board is to refute my comments because of your fear that they’re true. You’re thoughts and comments are inaccurate and really do not deserve any more bandwidth.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
It appears to me that the only reason you come to the US Airways board to refute my comments is because of your fear that they’re true.
USA320Pilot:

While Busdrvr doesn't need me to defend him, your post quoted above has to be the stupidest, most self-centered and blind-to-reality post you have ever made on this forum. Has it ever occurred to you that most folks respond to your posts precisely because they often are NOT true? How can you possibly equate the refutation of your so-called "facts" or the offering of different opinions with "fear"? That has to be the height of hubris. Get over yourself!

BTW, what happened to your pledge not to insult others who post on this forum? Telling Busdrvr that his comments and opinions are derived from fear seems to me to be pretty insulting. So is that pledge no longer operative?

AAviator said:
Are you or are you not  [the author of the PB article of AA + US "a phased integration"]?
[post="275004"][/post]​

I don't believe so.

Vaughn Cordle did have a few pieces published in PlanePerspectives, but I don't recall deleted having any under either his real name or a pseudonym while I was on PlaneBusiness. And I'm fairly certain that Jester was not a pilot.

Moderator comments: don't mention poster's names.

Former ModerAAtor said:
I don't believe so.

Vaughn Cordle did have a few pieces published in PlanePerspectives, but I don't recall deleted having any under either his real name or a pseudonym while I was on PlaneBusiness. And I'm fairly certain that Jester was not a pilot.
Moderator comments: don't mention poster's names.
[post="276287"][/post]​
Dead wrong. Its him. Its his style, tone, and USAirways is gonna is gonna is gonna.

Challenge stands. Let him deny it.

His problem is, enough people know it was him, that he'd lose some serious "face" in admitting he was wrong.

Instead, he's a tap dancer.

AAviator, Holly won't tell me who Jester is, but she did confirm a few weeks back that Jester was not a pilot, which pretty much rules out the possibility that "He Who Must Not Be Named" wrote the article.

Plus, "He Who Must Not Be Named" is obviously so full of his own ego that 1) he could never bear to think of having his opinions and analysis published under a pseudonym, and 2) that particular article pre-dates US's "Thou Shalt Not Be Critical Of Thy Company Online" policy.