US Airways makes more Pittsburgh personnel cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
One, you're neither proving nor disproving the theory. No one has said that a business CAN'T pay well with all those other conditions. Second, there are more businesses that support what was said then disprove it.

He said take a look at the list of 100 best places to work, and none of them would be a wage leader. Southwest is the wage leader in the airlines. It would be nice if us airways would pay what they pay over there, but it's not gonna happen.

For now, yeah. Meanwhile, how's your guys' situation workin out? 7 years and counting?
Can't complain. Status quo is fine over here. Work rules are good. Cancellation pay. Vacation. So the past 7 years has come and gone pretty fast.

How about the east? LOA93 for the foreseeable future, crappy work rules, FAR duty limits, bottom of the barrel pay, laughing stock of the industry.

How's that working out for the east? No end in sight either. Did that no snapback think hurt or what?

Oh, and I thank them for subsidizing my profit sharing check with their LOA93 pay. :lol:

He said take a look at the list of 100 best places to work, and none of them would be a wage leader. Southwest is the wage leader in the airlines. It would be nice if us airways would pay what they pay over there, but it's not gonna happen.
That pay comes with a level of productivity that no eastie would be willing to do.

And its not the US Airways is unwilling to pay it, its that our union is incapable of getting it.

You get what you negotiate.

Can't complain. Status quo is fine over here. Work rules are good. Cancellation pay. Vacation. So the past 7 years has come and gone pretty fast.

How about you guys? LOA93 for the foreseeable future, crappy work rules, FAR duty limits, bottom of the barrel pay, laughing stock of the industry.

How's that working out for you guys? No end in sight either. Did that no snapback think hurt or what?

Oh, and thanks for subsidizing my profit sharing check with your LOA93 pay. :lol:

Not a pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back