Us Airways Sees Jetblue, America West As Models

PineyBob said:
Perhaps because of "living in the past" US in now "Livin' on a Prayer"
[post="180728"][/post]​
Nah, the theme song is definitely Bee Gees "Stayin' Alive". :lol: Piney, why don't you Cockroaches come up with a theme song? You could be the "Captain" and Chris Chiames could be "Tenille" with hot songs like "Love Will Keep Us Together" or "Muskrat Love." :p

EyeInTheSky said:
Hope777, it's the "dumbing down" of America. I
[post="180288"][/post]​

I prefer reading a book when on an airplane or, if I have a window seat, looking out the window.
The 46 or whatever channels that JetBlue features show exactly the same junk I can watch at home. (I don't mean anything aginst JetBlue by this). With my luck if something decent was actually on, the plane would land before the end of the show. If US does go the TV route I do hope that one channel would feature something like Airshow that many international carries have, showing the location of the airplane.

I suppose being able to have the kids watching TV might be a good thing for parents.( I would prefer an airline that has a "book exchange" on the plane. Leave a paperback, take a paperback.)

I suppose being able to have the kids watching TV might be a good thing for parents.( I would prefer an airline that has a "book exchange" on the plane. Leave a paperback, take a paperback.)
[post="180765"][/post]​
[/quote]

Yeah, the "electronic babysitter" :rolleyes: That's the problem with too many parents these days. Shove little Johnny and Suzy in front of the boob tube and pop a ritalin in their mouth when they 'can't take it anymore.' No wonder a lot of kids are the way they are. Again, the dumbing down of America. Forrest Gump said it best; stupid is as stupid does.

Back