US Board Meeting this weekend

OTS,

Destroy the airline?

it''s happening before our eyes.

EXPRESS OPS this morn, new mgr, understaffed, why sacrifice the operation to save the budget?

Folks B******G where''s the manager,asleep in the back-get him out here!"

God awful UGLY MORNING!

New trainees, one confided she had not a clue what she was doing, and I said to her,"all this for only 8 and change per hour?"Her response?
Im wondering why?

Handed out consumer affairs address and fone..

ugly ugly morn...

Oh my aching legs and feet!

This company needs to address the problems that they have in Philly. We are so shorthanded to begin with and on bad weather nights when they should be prepared it turns into one big Cluster F@$K! The only place this airline is going is in the toliet. Its makes you so angry to see your future being washed away by inept management. Management take some advice lay off all your secretaries, assitances , support personel and any one who helps you to do your job. Then you might get the picture that you can''t do a job with less than a skeleton crew!

Yes, dealing with ATC and Wex delays in pHL is a CF itself...

Our new hires(1 gal came over from AA), she was TWA,she quit yesterday,started last week and gone!Pronto!

Better offer MONEY WISE--YA HEAR THAT AT THE TOP___M_O_R_E
M_O_N_E_Y!!!

Who is going to put up with psgrs wanting, no demanding,INSTANT SERVICE?

It aint gonna happen,not with our staffing...

Capeesh!?

See Ya.....

Onto my next journey-this is only a temp one...:)
2.gif

----------------
On 6/13/2003 8:36:32 AM
libertybell wrote:

This company needs to address the problems that they have in Philly. We are so shorthanded to begin with and on bad weather nights when they should be prepared it turns into one big Cluster F@$K! ----you can''t do a job with less than a skeleton crew!

----------------​

Hey LibertyBell,

Take the hint from current events, I bet your still overstaffed if Philly stopped being a hub!
You know, less people bumping, less people to move.