US May Increase Offer - Plan News....

US may increase it's offer IF Delta can prove the stated value of $10-12B (down from an earlier $12B - $14B), which is expected in the Restructuring Plan due for public release on Tuesday.

http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Stor...e=b...amp;siteid=yhoo

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No matter HOW you "slice it", the BIG "D", is IN PLAY.

The only thing that can top this, is when ATL was "burned to the ground" by the YANKEES, in the "WAR" :shock:

I wonderr HOW many people, who were coerced into "coughing up" $$$"Bread" to buy DL a 767, now want their "MONETA" back ??????

NH/BB's

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No matter HOW you "slice it", the BIG "D", is IN PLAY.

The only thing that can top this, is when ATL was "burned to the ground" by the YANKEES, in the "WAR" :shock:

I wonderr HOW many people, who were coerced into "coughing up" $$$"Bread" to buy DL a 767, now want their "MONETA" back ??????
NH/BB's

My goodness, just what where they thinking?

There's enough available, to buy 1/3 of the legacies, dal included or more...

...not if, when.

Good-Luck, to allllll.

My goodness, just what where they thinking?

There's enough available, to buy 1/3 of the legacies, dal included or more...

...not if, when.

Good-Luck, to allllll.

Well, I guess we will find out just how bad Parker wants DL.
Doug can't afford to solve his labor issues and pay his employees any more, but it appears he is going to have to scrape a few more billion together to make this deal happen.
Many have speculated that the US offer would at the very least increase the pressure on DL to up its costs.
How high is Doug prepared to go? How much will he leverage his own company in order to obtain this deal?
If DL's plan is quantified, it appears he is going to up the offer significantly.

Back