Usair Hanging On To Her Assets

Jim,
My hat's off to you. I've tried to make some sense of the line of logic put forth by 320. But in all honesty, he make so little sense, and I can't keep up with the tangents he launches himself into.

It's good for him that the moderators tolerate him as they do.

AAviator said:
I've tried to make some sense of the line of logic put forth by 320.
[post="270287"][/post]​

Please don't take this wrong, but that's the problem you're having - you're looking for logic.

What you're witnessing are the actions of a 4-year old caught red-handed. Their only defense is "It's not my fault, Billy made me do it." It has no logic and is an indefensible position given irrefutable proof of the offense, but that's all he's got so he's sticking to it.....

Jim

Ah'm fixin' ta do that rite cheer - sorry ya'll younguns....

Jimmy Bob

Just wanted to help you get used to Sweet Thang's twang, Piney... :up:

just a quick note

As a lurker and a airline employee, I find this board fascinating. You have all the elements of a great story.
The loyal passengers, fleet services, mechanics, passenger services, reservations and pilots... even management (hawk) each having their own view of the turn of events. No where else can you find such a diverse and informed view of the current situation (a.nuts board doesn't count)

I believe these views are mirrored at all airlines in the U.S. operating today.

Quite a turn of events....

makes me wish I became a plumber ;)

take care all

767jetz said:
BoeingBoy,

You, sir, are my hero. If our paths ever cross, the beer is on me! :up:
[post="270476"][/post]​

767 Jetz,

As I know both of you, I know you two gentlemen would like each other.

And the beer's on ME my friend!!!!

Greetings from SNA.

Art

I have no idea how I missed this thread earlier because I normally read all of them.... this one has got to be the funniest and most amusing one I have read in quite some time.

I'll place my wager on B.B. :up:

As I have done in the past, it would be interesting to perform a bit of analysis on this thread to determine how many logical fallacies of debate have been employed.

B.B. gets my vote (ahead of Jerry Glass v. ALPA, even) for the "best delivery of a monster smackdown" of the year thus far.

BoeingBoy:

I find it interesting that your post regarding an email from the EIS Committee was pulled down from the message board by USaviation.com. It’s my understanding you violated ALPA Communications Committee protocol and when you posted information on a public Website without their consent, once again showing your lack of character. Moreover, I understand ALPA requested USaviation.com remove your post because you violated their trust, which has bee done.

Let’s be honest here and look at a few facts:

You publicly support the ALPA RC4, primarily on the ALPA message board, and continue to do so today. In fact, on May 3, 2005 10:42 PM (five days after reports became public of PHL Rep impropriety) in a ALPA forum topic titled, “Article VIII Charges and the Issue of Trust†regarding official penalties and potential Department of Labor investigation into the ethics of the PHL and PIT Reps, you posted, “All this "darksider" asks is that someone, anyone, actually hold someone responsible for running this airline and stop just talking about doing it.â€

I could have been clearer regarding my comment about the date you visited the ALPA message board, but the point is that you regularly visit the ALPA message board. As indicated above you posted a message and participated in this forum enabling you to Jones’ post after April 28 and before this week’s debate.

Meanwhile, I could not agree more about running the company, but let’s be honest here you are politically aligned with the RC4 and are a self acclaimed “darksiderâ€.

You use the ALPA Message Board virtually every day and knew on or about April 28 that the members of the RC4 were being investigated for illicit activity. In particular, you knew of the alleged PHL Rep alleged fraud and their impropriety, as well as comments made by the ALPA Secretary/Treasurer regarding these charges, and that the ALPA MEC Chairman has formally requested the ALPA vice president of administration conduct a formal investigation into these charges. Could I have been a little more explicit about the date? Sure, but that‘s not the issue and you know it.

The issue here is simple: you support the PHL Reps who have a formal investigation being conducted regarding their ethics. In addition, you knew that the MEC chairman has requested the ALPA Legal Department investigate more “wrong doing†by Pittsburgh First Officer Rep. And continue to support this individual.

My second complaint in addition to the misrepresentation above is your continued effort to “twist†my comments or comments made by made by others in a deceitful and dishonest manner.

For example, on May 15, 2005 at 10:45 PM you cut and pasted comments on this forum that I made on May 15 2005, at 9:23 AM and then cut and pasted another comment I made from a post July 1, 2004, at 10:45 PM, about one-year later. The second cut and paste post was to try and draw a link from comment made one-year ago to try to discredit me and place words into my mouth as if they were made this week in sequential order, which they were not. You purposely misrepresented the information in an attempt to manipulate your argument by “twisting†my comments. You sir are pathetic and subtly antagonistic.

BoeingBoy, even though you knew of the alleged charges against 75% of the RC4, you continue to support people who appear to lack character, have charges made against them for fraud, and are dishonest. Do you always support dishonest people who lack honor and integrity?

It is abundantly clear that you have a message board split personality between the two boards, you misrepresent information, and you cut and paste previous posts from different conversations with different sentiment to discredit people. In my opinion, you’re a 58.5 year-old pilot who is angry and bitter because you lost your DB and then more lucrative DC retirement plan, and you continue to manipulate postings to try to discredit others. Man, isn’t it about time you get over this and on with your life?

To this day you support MEC Reps who an MEC officer said committed fraud, and you support people who have been turned over to the ALPA Legal Department for action due to impropriety. BoeingBoy, do you always support dishonest people?

I take great exception with people who lack character and are deceitful. Moreover, as W.C. Fields said, “You can never smarten up a chump.†I’m not sure I agree with Mr. Fields, thus, I will ask you again, when would now be a good time for you and your unscrupulous RC4 “buddies†to develop some character and integrity?

Regards,

USA320Pilot

You have no decorum and you need a trip to the cornfield.

And it is apparant you DO NOT practice what you preach.

This gets better and better.

USA320Pilot said:
My second complaint in addition to the misrepresentation above is your continued effort to “twistâ€￾ my comments or comments made by made by others in a deceitful and dishonest manner.

<snip>
You purposely misrepresented the information in an attempt to manipulate your argument by “twistingâ€￾ my comments.

<snip>

you misrepresent information, and you cut and paste previous posts from different conversations with different sentiment to discredit people.
[post="271322"][/post]​
Pot, meet kettle.

Back