Vacation Discount Policy Change

Fly4Free

Veteran
May 31, 2006
Wherever.
Visit site
Poor Employees, I had one wanting to cry tonight because they lowered the discount to 10% here for packages (INTL)

** CHANGES IN USV DISCOUNT EFFECTIVE 4/2/07 **

EFFECTIVE TODAY, US AIRWAYS VACATIONS DISCOUNT HAS CHANGED TO 20 PERCENT FOR NEVADA DESTINATIONS AND 10 PERCENT FOR ALL OTHERS. ELIGIBLE FOR THIS DISCOUNT ARE:

- US AIRWAYS EMPLOYEES & ELIGIBLE FAMILY MEMBERS AS LISTED ON YOUR ETC PROFILE. SHIFT O IN QIK TO VERIFY

- US AIRWAYS WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDERARY EMPLOYEES ONLY *PIEDMONT & EXPRESS PSA ONLY* - NOT MESA, AIR WISCONSIN, AIR MIDWEST, REPUBLIC, ETC. WHICH IS CONSISTENT WITH AIR ONLY POLICY FOR DISCOUNTS ON AIR PER COMPASS

Did you tell her to stop crying and tell her to go to skyauction/perx/call the hotel directly and ask for airline rate? Those are cheaper routes to begin with....

Hey - somebody has to make up for all the added costs of the res migration/ice storm. Wouldn't want Doug's bonus coming up short now, would we.....

Jim

Did you tell her to stop crying and tell her to go to skyauction/perx/call the hotel directly and ask for airline rate?

No, he said, where is frankfurt? is this this a prank call? my frankfurts are in the refrigerator.

This is all just another way of USAirways Saying "THANKS"!!!! Way to go. :up: :rolleyes:
Yes, it is rather annoying too. Being called a liar sucks too.. I didn't mention that the employee didn't trust me. She KNEW it was (supposed) to be 20% but unfortunately the communications at US Airways are lackluster to say the least.

So, I had to pull out the notice and read it to her for her to believe me. Yeah, lady, I'm lying.. telling no 20% discount for you..

Isn't management grand. (for 1) doing this and 2) making me look like an ass when I say it's 10% not 20%)

Yes it is true, refer to US daily bulletin dated Monday April 2nd, 2007:

US AIRWAYS VACATIONS OFFERS DISCOUNT TO US EMPLOYEES
Wanna see the view from the Eiffel tower, take a ride in a gondola, and celebrate Mardi Gras all in the same night? With a visit to Las Vegas you can do just that! And if you book through US Airways Vacations (UAV) US employees and eligible family members (those listed on your ETC profile) receive a 20 percent discount off Nevada packages (Las Vegas and Reno). This means no worrying if you’re going to make it on the flight and more money in your pocket!

Would you rather visit the Grand Canyon or lie on a sandy beach? UAV offers a 10% discount on packages for all other destinations (including Arizona, California, the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Europe, Florida, Hawaii, and Mexico). This is a revision from the previously offered 20 percent discount for all destinations but keep in mind USV gets special pricing on hotels and airfare which will likely get you the lowest possible rate.

For more information or to book your vacation, call 1-800-455-0123 and identify yourself as an employee with your ID number.

Regards
DC

Yes it is true, refer to US daily bulletin dated Monday April 2nd, 2007:

US AIRWAYS VACATIONS OFFERS DISCOUNT TO US EMPLOYEES
Wanna see the view from the Eiffel tower, take a ride in a gondola, and celebrate Mardi Gras all in the same night? With a visit to Las Vegas you can do just that! And if you book through US Airways Vacations (UAV) US employees and eligible family members (those listed on your ETC profile) receive a 20 percent discount off Nevada packages (Las Vegas and Reno). This means no worrying if you’re going to make it on the flight and more money in your pocket!

Would you rather visit the Grand Canyon or lie on a sandy beach? UAV offers a 10% discount on packages for all other destinations (including Arizona, California, the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Europe, Florida, Hawaii, and Mexico). This is a revision from the previously offered 20 percent discount for all destinations but keep in mind USV gets special pricing on hotels and airfare which will likely get you the lowest possible rate.

For more information or to book your vacation, call 1-800-455-0123 and identify yourself as an employee with your ID number.

Regards
DC
Good! They did release a notice about it. Thank you for sharing that. I was worried they did it without informing anyone besides us.