Very Religious CHRISTIAN, (a k a ) JetBlue Captain

Or stoped taking meds and this is why he had an episode. Which means he hid his condition since it would have meant no more flying if it came to ligth. Either way RELIGION had nothing to do with it. He just fliped out pure and simple.

Well "fixer" I'll let it go at that.

But I'll still keep one eye/ear peeled for erratic dudes saying/yelling..."Leap of Faith.....Pray Pray Pray...Jesus Jesus" !

Who.................. Fanatical CHRISTIAN ....Jet Blue Commanding Officer.

Where................Somewhere at 30,000 feet, with GOD knows how many innocent people on the ground .

Man, ....over the years I've heard of some Bizarre episodes of EVANGELIZING, but this Georgia resident takes the top spot. What in HEL* are those Georgia Preachers telling thier congregations ??
THIS is Absolutely the ultimate case of a "HOLY-ROLLER" (on the FLOOR of an A-320 at 30,000 ft.) :unsure:

This Lunatic tells his First Officer, "We've GOT to take a LEAP of FAITH" :blink: :blink:

Be Afraid, ........BE VERY VERY AFRAID.......of RELIGIOUS F A N A T I C S ! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

This freaks you out and you go off the chart, but your hero pats Medvedev on the leg and tells him to tell Vlad 'we can gut, I mean cut a deal after I get re-elected'. You know, sell you and I out and you have no reaction?

Link

BE VERY AFRAID OF POLITICAL EXTREMISTS, VERY VERY AFRAID.

Who.................. Fanatical CHRISTIAN ....Jet Blue Commanding Officer.

Where................Somewhere at 30,000 feet, with GOD knows how many innocent people on the ground .

Man, ....over the years I've heard of some Bizarre episodes of EVANGELIZING, but this Georgia resident takes the top spot. What in HEL* are those Georgia Preachers telling thier congregations ??
THIS is Absolutely the ultimate case of a "HOLY-ROLLER" (on the FLOOR of an A-320 at 30,000 ft.) :unsure:

This Lunatic tells his First Officer, "We've GOT to take a LEAP of FAITH" :blink: :blink:

Be Afraid, ........BE VERY VERY AFRAID.......of RELIGIOUS F A N A T I C S ! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

This should nail it to the cross.
More proof to the Coco Puff religion theory:

US-Map-620x505.png

Dude, where you from, NH?? :wacko: :wacko:

This should nail it to the cross.
More proof to the Coco Puff religion theory:

US-Map-620x505.png

Dude, where you from, NH?? :wacko: :wacko:

THANX dell....for posting that map. It proves two things.
1. That I, and the state I reside in, is below average religious. A fact that I'm proud of !

2. That the state of GEORGIA has a LOT of people that are ABOVE average religious. I believe the pilot, yelling and screaming........." Leap of Faith, Pray Pray Pray and Jesus, Jesus Jesus" resides in (NOT MY WORDS, but the Atlanta Journal Constitution's).......Georgia. ;) ;)

THANX dell....for posting that map. It proves two things.
1. That I, and the state I reside in, is below average religious. A fact that I'm proud of !

2. That the state of GEORGIA has a LOT of people that are ABOVE average religious. I believe the pilot, yelling and screaming........." Leap of Faith, Pray Pray Pray and Jesus, Jesus Jesus" resides in (NOT MY WORDS, but the Atlanta Journal Constitution's).......Georgia. ;) ;)

Shows the low moral esteem of your great state.

Live free or gay? :lol:

Shows the low moral esteem of your great state.

Live free or gay? :lol:

Lets see,.............Last time I checked, NH did legalize Gay marriage.

From where I stand, I couldn't GIVE a F>>K what 2 consenting adults DO in the privacy of thier respective homes !

DO YOU ?????????????

Lets see,.............Last time I checked, NH did legalize Gay marriage.

From where I stand, I couldn't GIVE a F>>K what 2 consenting adults DO in the privacy of thier respective homes !

DO YOU ?????????????

Curious, why you're always referencing 'LEAN FORWARD'

You live free or gay?

Curious, why you're always referencing 'LEAN FORWARD'

You live free or gay?

Naw dell, sorry if I disappoint you. As they say,....."you can't teach an Old Dog new tricks" !

And why do I think I should look up (In Websters) the word Homophobic to see if it applies to Y O U ?

OR,

Maybe you're like this guy :ph34r: , are you ? :p

Naw dell, sorry if I disappoint you. As they say,....."you can't teach an Old Dog new tricks" !

And why do I think I should look up (In Websters) the word Homophobic to see if it applies to Y O U ?

OR,

Maybe you're like this guy :ph34r: , are you ? :p

Why, you want to do me?

Is that why you always tell me to lean forward?

Just realized.....NHBB's .....Dude you into Bears?

atlantabearfest2011webimage.jpg

Back