WAY TO GO NWAFA's

I dont have a dog in this fight either but as a unionized airline employee I am extremely concerned over NWA next move. Does anyone know if they have been training f/a's anywhere? After what they have done to their mechanics, it doesnt take a genius to think they were getting ready for the f/a's? Could they have been training offshore or Podunk US? Will support NW f/a's in this all the way! I hav been supporting mechanics and pray that all have found better careers.
:) As an x-nwa tech IMHO they do not have a trained work force at the ready. I would call them nwa management(doug and his little bit@h) but that is not what they are. I think doug and his little Bit@h believe they had the f/a's scared into the corner. Unlike the the pirates, I mean pilots their pension are not worth their dignity. I say strike this company and show the pilots who wears the pants! Cuz it sure ain't those Pu$$ies!!!!!!!!!!

Might as well get that wild fancy outta your head SCAB Boy. you've made your detestable mark on aviation, you will forever bear that scarlet S...... :up:
is that "S" for Superscab? :ph34r:
I dont have a dog in this fight either but as a unionized airline employee I am extremely concerned over NWA next move. Does anyone know if they have been training f/a's anywhere? After what they have done to their mechanics, it doesnt take a genius to think they were getting ready for the f/a's? Could they have been training offshore or Podunk US? Will support NW f/a's in this all the way! I hav been supporting mechanics and pray that all have found better careers.

I think NW is now going to play victim. If they are to train F/A they will not be afraid of using the facilities at the masterbase like they did last year.

is that "S" for Superscab? :ph34r:
I think NW is now going to play victim. If they are to train F/A they will not be afraid of using the facilities at the masterbase like they did last year.
Jenny, How is morale now that the other work group as conceded to work for pennies? Are the f/a's more determined to stick it out or are some starting to back down? Gotta think some are having second thoughts...hang tough.

Jenny, How is morale now that the other work group as conceded to work for pennies? Are the f/a's more determined to stick it out or are some starting to back down? Gotta think some are having second thoughts...hang tough.
:unsure: morale? what is that?! *btw...BOD don't have morals*

I never expect to walk in the front door at AA. We all know that will not happen with the recall rights out there that reach well into 2015 and up. Add that with the fact that you guys will continue to lick the boots of your union leaders and suck-up concessions on a regular basis thus avoiding a strike, is effective enough to keep me away. Do keep in mind that if you guys ever do get the gnads to strike I will be the first wearing that S as I cross your picket line. :up:
Hey dummy in case you have'nt been paying attention all the Majors took a hit, some worse than others. You're right about one thing though, you will never walk in the front door at AA. :up:

OBTW, even with those concessions we had crammed down our throat over here at AA, It pale's to the reaming you SCABS recieved over at NWA. ;)

Are the concessions over local or are there more to follow?
I don't have a crystal ball so thats impossible to say, I know AA has made tremendous strides in cutting cost without using the courts to screw it creditor's, leasors, and employees for a second or third time unlike some others. I also just recently recieved a Union Negotiated raise albeit small, a pay raise just the same. So when was your last pay increase, june of 2005 off the backs of Union men and women? You might as well tender your resignation over at SCABTAIL because it looks like you've reached your zenith.

Are the concessions over local or are there more to follow?
Well lets see, I think Scab Air is in the lead for the "Race to the Bottom" with its POS scab "I will scab for less" maintenance program. So because of the likes of you and your worthless scab friends, concessions will be at everyone's door step.

PlaytheCods, its comical and sad at the same time to think your at the peak of your personal scab wrench gypsy career, but at the bottom of the career field. :down: :unsure:

Well lets see, I think Scab Air is in the lead for the "Race to the Bottom" with its POS scab "I will scab for less" maintenance program. So because of the likes of you and your worthless scab friends, concessions will be at everyone's door step.

PlaytheCods, its comical and sad at the same time to think your at the peak of your personal scab wrench gypsy career, but at the bottom of the career field. :down: :unsure:
i agree with you there Hackman 100000% wonder where he'll go scabbin for scraps next?

:lol: Thats cute Hackman. Enjoy your concessions.
No, its tragic. Your extreme lack of fortitude and morals make you a willing pawn for big business, as we have witnessed for 10 months. You think you are immune from the fruits of your ill deeds....and your simply a fool beyond belief. :blink:

Did you quit Scab Air today? :lol: Scab Air won't be the same. :unsure:

Back