Weather Warning, Southern Alberta

My Turn;

Hey you are pretty good at that, we just started, oooh ya right you are a Canucks fan, so are used to it.

Am off to buy my own visor. :up:

sc

Who you calling a canucks fan. I have (What is it up to now?) 31 favourinte teams. Whoever is playing the Flames. I told you, I don't care it's golf season. 407 driver doesn't golf, something about girth and the golf swing I think.
Last insult for awhile.

I had special clubs made to go around the belly...similar to your set of clubs Bandy.
As you noticed, I change "hockey Hats" a lot, and every time I do the Flames beat them...UNTIL NOW !

GO ABC GO

This ones for just for you 407 :p [removed - please do not post links like this, use PM's.]
I will say that I am a canucks fan, but these girls do offer a good point.

190 lbs of lean mean golfing machine. Your do have that John Daly thing going for you though.

HA, You got censored Bag Swinger :D
I was aware of that Flames site, but never posted it, after all we are a G rated site here.
Those Calgary fans are wild, but the newspapers say that the police are cracking down. The papers never report 1/2 of it though, I talked to a Calgary Cop last week, the crowds are much more unruly than reported :shock: There will be deep sadness on 17 Ave when the Flamers loose game 5 on Thursday :up:

Bandiad, who's 190? unless you're talking Kilo's, it's not you or I :D

190 lbs, checked er monday. Never been over 200 in my life. Got to look good in that speedo when you live in the OK.

Rosco, is there something we should know about you ??? ;) :D You keep posting that pic, and to say the least it's a little bit disturbing. :shock: :D

Cheers

Well G-Spot,

You know well enough to say that I'm QUITE DISTURBED but NOT a quiff! :blink:

What's with you noticing and tracking that.....you wouldn't be stalking me would you? :p

Cheers

R

407, I'm truly dissapointed in you!!!! It's bad enough we have to put up with you promoting that disgusting piece of recycled LongRanger you call a 407 all the time, but now you're suggesting an American team should take the Stanley cup back home with them???
Where's your sense of patriotism????!!!
Were you droped on your head as a child?? Are you on those cheap drugs again???
What is it??? :( :( :( :(

GO FLAMES GO :up: :up: :up: :up:

Patriotism you say ??? I doubt that Martin St Louis and Vincent LaCavialier are native Tampa Bay names????
...and what about that recycled plastic helicopter that you fix??? looks French to me :D
At least my Longranger ++ was built in Canada (well, PQ anyways).

Ha, I laugh at your Patriotism :D Go you French Canad'jun players on TB, Go

PS where this goalie Kipperosoffski from? Not from Canada ! he can't even speak english! or the Goon Ville Neidemin? Looks to me like a team of foriegners you're cheering for, don't be giving the sacred Cup to them :D :D

On the subject of patriotism,

I live in Canada
I drink Canadian
I Am Canadian

:up:

But..... :unsure:

Sometimes it dont hurt to cheer the other team..... :)

I dont mind a little American stuff once in a while, especially when it's like this. :p

Latest posts

Back