Weekly Petroleum Update For Week Ending 3/25/05

BoeingBoy said:
maybe the butler took the "candlestick" charts and used them to commit the murder in the drawing room!
If you had said Prof. Plum took them and murdered in the Library, I'd say that you had a Clue! :lol:

BoeingBoy said:
maybe the butler took the "candlestick" charts and used them to commit the murder in the drawing room!)

Jim

:up: ...and then Colonel Mustard read the charts and because they were worthless, papered the walls of the study. He called the unusual decorative anomaly a "quantitative analysis" ;) ... Miss Scarlet merely laughed and laughed. :lol:

Marketwatch article on oil/refined products price moves today - 4/1/05

Jim

Fears propel energy futures

ps - Michael & Lark, you've both got better memories than I - couldn't have remembered those names if my life depended on it.....

BoeingBoy said:
Marketwatch article on oil/refined products price moves today - 4/1/05

Jim

Fears propel energy futures

ps - Michael & Lark, you've both got better memories than I - couldn't have remembered those names if my life depended on it.....
[post="260058"][/post]​

This is the best part...

In other news, the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries postponed its June meeting for a week, due to a lack of available hotel rooms in Vienna, according to the Associated Press. The cartel rescheduled the meeting for June 15.

YGTBSM! :huh:

Latest posts

Back