WELL, back to Work Again !!

There aren't Amazon and WM warehouses eating up the workforce. They are hiring but not the whole problem. I notice a lot of red states are dropping the PUA for sideline/gig workers.That kills the incentive somewhat..
Locally, beer delivery people can't get enough drivers to deliver from master distributors in Pittsburgh that deliver in a 80-100 mile radius. I'm hearing OTR truck drivers are in a similar dilemma. I think from the UC benefits that, IMO, went way over the top, a lot collected and I bet a lot took it then retired.

Is that the same Jeff Bezos that supports mail in voting for federal elections but no union elections?

dell.
Why don't YOU go drive a BEER TRUCK ?

It's probably a UNION JOB, paying good with 'bennies' !

If I had a 'Class 1', I'd do it !!

Your tiny contrib' would help out a lil' !!

(Maybe some 'breakage Samples', too) !!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: swamt
I read ' in-a-BOOK ' somewhere, sometime ago, that " YOU shall REAP, what You SOW ", and the Chickens have come Home to Roost here in cheap paying New Hampshire !

Small business's are ' taking it in the Shorts ' BIG TIME ', unable to get people to work. Working folks have for eons, been getting financially RAPED, up here,

NO MORE !!!!!!!!!!!

Our good neighbor in abutting Vermont, Bernie Sanders, taught NH workers to 'GROW a PAIR', like in MA,RI,CT,VT and ME, and 'hold-out' for Honorable wages.

It is a Magnificent sight to behold !!

Well MHT was BOOMING with business today (sat) and as a matter of fact has been BOOMING, since I was recalled off layoff (3 weeks).

Wn and AA flights are loaded in and out, UA returned in early June, with expansion on tap very soon, and (Drum roll please), SPIRIT is kicking off new flights in October/November to challenge WN to Florida to MCO/TPA. WN already flies these route, BUT, NK is going to fly non-stop to RSW and there strength, FLL. Further were hearing further rumors that David Neelman's new start-up, BREEZE is 'snooping around'

The freakin' parking garage is 'LOADED'.
This is great news, because it means MORE YOGE PANTS.
This twenty something year old gal has the tightest cling pink Yoga pants that was the BEST 'descripted' pair I've ever seen.. There wasn't a thong to be seen !!

If this keeps up, MHT is going to go 'X' rated !
Let the good times roll

Oh DEAR GOD.

Every Male in MHT airport is walking around with constant 'WOOD' with these blessed YOGA PANTS and bare midrift tops, Minus effective 'foundations' !!

Holy 'CHIT' !!! :);):p

Projection.

These incredible " Y-P " etc, will ' unseat' the Bikini's and microkini's, in the very near future, for the #1 Spot !!!!!!

Last edited:
Having to read the mental masturbation thoughts of a 70+ year old man may be a new low point for this forum....

Sitting on a park bench
Eyeing little girls with bad intent
Snot's running down his nose
Greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes

Hey, Aqualung

Drying in the cold sun
Watching as the frilly panties run

Hey, Aqualung

Feeling like a dead duck
Spitting out pieces of his broken luck

Oh, Aqualung

I wonder why....................
I think I read something like 40 million Americans enjoyed the free monies made available by our bleeding heart liberals during the pandemic and figured out they could afford to retire or change career directions.

Catch 22
images

Well MHT was BOOMING with business today (sat) and as a matter of fact has been BOOMING, since I was recalled off layoff (3 weeks).

Wn and AA flights are loaded in and out, UA returned in early June, with expansion on tap very soon, and (Drum roll please), SPIRIT is kicking off new flights in October/November to challenge WN to Florida to MCO/TPA. WN already flies these route, BUT, NK is going to fly non-stop to RSW and there strength, FLL. Further were hearing further rumors that David Neelman's new start-up, BREEZE is 'snooping around'

The freakin' parking garage is 'LOADED'.
This is great news, because it means MORE YOGE PANTS.
This twenty something year old gal has the tightest cling pink Yoga pants that was the BEST 'descripted' pair I've ever seen.. There wasn't a thong to be seen !!

If this keeps up, MHT is going to go 'X' rated !
Let the good times roll

Here's one passenger you won't see - AA wouldn't let her board based on how she was dressed.

Here's the outfit she was wearing. I wouldn't mind if she sat beside me, but I do have to agree with the airline - it was a bit over the top. Regarding the top...the only thing I can say is that the women's rest rooms at DFW must be pretty cold.

deniz-saypinar-explains.jpg

Here's one passenger you won't see - AA wouldn't let her board based on how she was dressed.

Here's the outfit she was wearing. I wouldn't mind if she sat beside me, but I do have to agree with the airline - it was a bit over the top. Regarding the top...the only thing I can say is that the women's rest rooms at DFW must be pretty cold.

View attachment 15916

This is something you'd see on every public ocean beach in the Northeast.
Then again, we're not INFESTED with Southern Baptist EVANGELICAL Churches, up here, as in TEXAS !!

Nuff' said !!!!!!!