We''re Goin Down!!!

Frontier69

Aug 27, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Well it looks like our beloved saviour Dave has just tipped his hand. If the company has no decency to tell the TPA mechanics of a pre-planned and imminent closure, then what do you think will happen with the rest of the operation? Look how quick National went out of business. I would bet that behind the scenes the remaining investors are calculating their profits from a quick asset auction. On another note, why is mgmnt staffing MDA and they dont even have their operating certificate? Another waste of money!! Too many blunders made thru out the history of this company. I don''t feel Siegal has done anything significant that no other stuffed shirt could do. He is young and unseasoned. Just because he has a masters degree doesnt prove his real worth. And that goes for any other stuffed shirt in mgmnt. I had high hopes of continued success here, but the true colors are starting to show thru and the outlook is getting more grim. I think we may see a quick end to USAirways before the years end. If I am wrong shame on me. If I am right, shame on DAVE!!!

We're going down!!?? What do you mean going?

When integrity is lost...and faith is shattered by lack of said integrity..You ain't gotta thing left to work with.

Nice Job Dave...You did in months what Wolf and Gangwhal couldn't do in as many years. Regards,
Friendly Labor

Dave Seigel is why I vote Democrat. If 90% of these CEO assholes are Republican, that tells me I have to be Democrat.
To them, CEO means...Collect (working) Employees Offerings!
This guy Seigel is a smooth talking operator. He*s just the hatchet man for Wolf who is still associated with this Titanic loser.
It*s the low end employees (as they would call us...or better yet...head count) that has kept the customers coming back with our hard work and service. Not the loser heierarchy!
I think this guy would sacrifice his mother to make a buck!

What makes you think that he is one party or another?[BR][BR]Can't stay and chat: have got another party off in the Hamptons to attend to. Hillary and Spielberg will be there to feast with me on fois gras and some good aged prime rib - good Democrats that they are.

"...why is mgmnt staffing MDA and they dont even have their operating certificate?"

They do, actually. They bought the certificate of Paradise Island Airlines f/k/a Chalk's International for Potomac Air Inc. and then transferred it from Potomac to MidAtlantic. US just asked DOT's permission to allow the certificate to remain dormant until April, 2003.

I'm not sure what's magic about April, since they have already said they won't fire up MDA until the second half of '03.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 11/28/2002 10:32:48 PM Rob wrote:
[P][BR]They do, actually. They bought the certificate of Paradise Island Airlines f/k/a Chalk's International for Potomac Air Inc[BR][BR][BR][BR][FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3]Chalks flew grumman mallards, what are we adding to that? The fantasy baby jet fleet?[/FONT][/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]

Itrade - [BR]Just wanted to tell you that your posts are very enjoyable! I needed that grin as I was reading thru all the wonderful positive posts on here these days. Not that I am sticking my head in the sand, but there will be life after USAirways. It will not be what we have today - but it will be okay. Thanks again for the smile. [BR]
10.gif']